Friday, September 4, 2009

Better late than never

Mentoring
Well, the first thing I noticed was that somehow, everyone else can connect to the internet except me. Dammit. Maybe I’ve been bringing my laptop too regularly, and it so happens that the only use for it is to either play games or to download music…so they banned my IP just for fun.
Next thing was that Ji and Nikki both brought…plush toys?!!! The panda in a tiger-suit REALLY has some identity issues.
So like, today we were FINALLY doing something productive with mentoring…and we discussed the Swenson’s outing. Nice to see the class united…or maybe we had the united ambition of dragging Mr. Cheong there…
Of course, the…class was even more united in roaring for a…change of seats.
I REALLY WANT TO FREAKING GO. MR CHEONG SCREWING AGREE TO A TIMING.
Ok he did. Great.
English
Essay test. Just crapped. I bet everyone did. So freaking little to write about.
At least I wrote more than 1 page! With about 20 mins to spare lol. ZZT not like Clarice WTF only write…3/4 of a page?!!!
Break
So like because of my lack of network…me and Daryl were using each other’s laptops. It was like so weird. Unfortunately my laptop is apparently too pathetic to support his Prison Break vids…
History
Mr Lim walks in and says…
“You people are just too fast. I think if I don’t slow down I won’t know what to do with you by Term 4 Week 4.”
Then cancel the freaking lesson dammit. Your lesson are real boring most of the time anyway.
Basically we were doing some dumb mindmap. How does that actually slow us down…?
Chinese
NOO why never add bonus question screw it. I said I would have gotten full marks with them and I would but NO Ms. Mak was being retarded and didn’t add them. WTF.
Then the exercise that we had to do was…so dumb. Like everyone didn’t noe one of the words, then dammit Ms. Mak dint want to tell us all the way until we give each other marks. Considering that everyone copied each other, I’m really intrigued as to how the marks turned out…
Math
The first thing Mr. Cheong said when he walked in was just so uber-genius.
Mr. Cheong: “Do your want to cancel this class? I don’t really want to have it because you guys are going to fast.”
So like, everyone was showing violent approval, Nikki went out of the class for about a minute before coming back, Ji was attempting to end the class by force…and that pretty much set the mood for the rest of the lesson.
Nikki was being...dunno...Dementorish sleeping wearing hewr jacket upside down. ( I had the impression that Dementors, other than that black cloak, woud have this rattling-ish breath, as well as...bony rotting hands...
Of course, J.Lau couldn't stop himself and went to whack Nikki with his math notes. So Nikki, being Nikki, went to whack him back. J.Lau, being a, um, J.Lau, whacked her again, and Nikki whacked back harder and J.Lau whacked back once more...
It was just Math notes. so no hospitalization involved.
By now I guess I shan’t hide anything. The RPG game recently installed on our calculators has really been a hit…but it was so simple that everyone playing it stopped REALLY playing and started programming. Hopefully by the end of this year we can like combine all our improved versions and make a…REALLY ownage game. XD. What will the teachers say?
Anyway, Ji and Candice went to…Ze or Jit’s table halfway and were standing/squatting around there. Then sometime later Jit somehow stole the panda (without the tiger suit), and was propping it on his head and Ji was trying to snatch it…so that meant about half the class was totally ignoring Mr. Cheong and like WOW Ruth was actually choking with laughter (well, not exactly choking but…you get the idea)
OMG Mr. Cheong please be reading my blog.
Ruth: “Mr cheong was totally getting daoed xD and he thinks I'm expressionless during his lessons, but I'm just practising anger management :)))”
O.o better be watching out man.
CCA
CCA spent on learning has totally nothing good to say about it. Maybe just the one or two things.
Me: *asking some random Media Club member “What is on page 5 of the booklet?”
Him: “I got totally no idea…”
Me: *being REALLY sarcastic “Hmm, thanks. You’ve been LOTS of help!”
And Daryl was like unable to forget that for the rest of the 2 hours…
Oh and I got like $5 worth of McDonald’s vouchers just for doing the dumb booklet. Even though it was crap. XD

No comments: