Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Year Without Rain

DunDunDunDun.
What do you say when a new manga chapter about mahjong is published…and then you realize it has fourteen pages, where thirteen of those pages are devoted to a winning hand? Like, ONE TILE PER PAGE?
Groan.
Anyway. I am suffering extreme pain reading an amateurish version of a novelization of American McGee’s Alice. Then again, who am I to talk about amateurs.
The only reason there is this random talk about reading is the equally random survey on reading. and I suddenly felt so inferior by having to put none on one of the questions. Commenting on societal issues, no less.
Me: Eh, no none how?
DH: Just put a N in front of the one!
So. I was going to sweep up the class and make Claire feel guilty but I AM COMIGN LATER AND LATER DAMMIT. *convinces myself to convince Dad to FREAKING GET THE CAR READY EARLIER* D:
So…hmm. Physics was actually due today. And I didn’t realize until halfway through…something. Sometime, more like. Who cares.
GG I shall distance myself from the back row when I am doing Chinese essays from now on. IT WAS A FREAKING LETTER GODAMMIT.
And now I am truly screwed if my message has no effect. My large, red-marker message, which wasn’t even remotely threatening if I do say so myself.
PE was such a farce. Draining interval training aside, we had 11 shots on goal for Captain’s Ball and a final score of 1-0. Like, the goal was scored the only time DH was off-duty. GG too pro. Either that or Galen TOO co-operative. LMAO.
English. Was. Good. Remembering all the film’s good times. :D and putting forward nice answers as arguments.
Mr. Chin: OK, but you are talking from a woman’s point of view. I’d like to hear from a guy now…
Me: The BIGGEST issue, obviously, is that men are thinking too little with their heads and too much with their lower bodies.
Class: LMAO
Mr. Chin: Can we have something…more appropriate?
Yay me.
Mr. Chin: Cyrus you don’t have a copy? Why doesn’t the English rep have a copy?
Bad lurh. But getting TIME is good :D
*enjoys awesome luck at cards. :D*
And then. Easy Chem. Good half an hour of generally mooching about doing nothing.
Weird. Today is supposed to be a long day. Ah well.
*expects better quotes from tomorrow with Math*
Because Econs really is ZZZ

No comments: