Friday, January 14, 2011

Mine

Right so today was a boring day like the one that I knew, and I’m like, forget it! Woo-hoo-hoo!
Great. Today was such a day. Like, the day when I see just HOW MUCH one man can procrastinate. I was just looking forward to receiving 400 big bucks, when it is revealed that instead of taking it up with the relevant in-charge-of-announcement people at least a week before. And he had about two months to inform them. Hmm.
After a week of voting, consideration, discussion with various teachers (WHY VARIOUS TEACHERS :O) We get our…dundundundun new mentor rep. At least it’s someone falling along our expectations, unlike 302.
And the mentor rep is…ROY!
Roy: NOOO!!! *does the multi middle-fingers*
N1 too pro.
So Tseren, there is a pain in my chest, but I wish you the best, with a “Forget you!” Woo-hoo-hoo!
D’OH. Stupid Physics. They just couldn’t have a teacher that doesn’t bore my pants off.
Nat the retard: GALEN I WANT YOUR PANTS!
Just a random retarded reference from yesterday. Wonder what the little guy was thinking about WTH.
ROAR and I couldn’t even add nayting to my LRRH story. Maybe I should join that whatever Mr. Valles is encouraging us to join. Although the NEAREST thing I’ll go to compose a poem would be a dumb haiku. Like, in length. Haiku length. :D
Break consisted mostly of stories about what and asshole Jit is when playing DOTA. Then again, I wouldn’t expect anything less. Heheheh.
It was Chem. And it was good. Ms. Wong is, I dunno, somehow a much more fun teacher.
Ms. Wong: OK. I ask who is the best in Math, biology, whatever, but I really don’t care! The only thing I care about is…who is the best in Chem!
Yao Rui GG too pro liao
And Jeremias N1 forget to bring notes two days in a row get ready to be effed.
As I was telling Shreyas yesterday, the research project proposal was due like today so he didn’t have to worry because Galen was taking care of it. According to the timetable, anyhow. The one that says Orientation week counted. Then Galen tells him that he-shreyas-was gonna do it.
Me: You can start worrying now.
Shreyas: *:O* until we confirm that everything is at least pushed back for a week.
And Math GG we all gonna die if we screw up this worksheet.
Mr. Yee: AND JIT WU GOT 3/20!
So apparently a frog SOMEHOW managed to get into 408 despite them being at the 5th storey like the rest of us.
Mr. Yee: And they were all AIIIEEE and got Nikki there also so even more AIIEEE until I headache liao.
Later on we served up our own version of WIIIIIUUUU as began by our own awesome teacher.
Mr. Yee: OKOK ENUFF ARGH
Mr. Yee: YOU MATH OLYMPIAD YOU DUN TELL ME YOU CANNOT SEE THIS!
Aiyah. Getting pwned so hard.
Damn it’s hard to get laid in Alter Ego. Gotta be adventurous more, I guess. Now if only my thoughtless spending wasn’t so freaking ridiculous.
Anyhoo, break was great.
Me: Could you turn your back for the entire time you’re here?
Mr. Yeo: Why?
Me: *incriminating evidence*
Mr. Yeo: Playing what?
Me: *incriminating evidence*
Mr. Yeo: Playing what?
Me: Nothing.
Mr. Yeo: Good.
Then he proceeds to pwn on the acoustic guitar and electric piano. IN order, I would think.
Claire: It’s NOT FAIR!
Mr. Yeo: Why? *acts shocked*
Claire: You…you’re a Physics teacher, and…
But Mr. Yeo was failing at the jazzy percussion beats :O GG. While Ming Wei was sabotaging him and reducing Claire to laughter.
Then Ms. Mak comes in and goes Hey...until everyone else distracts her, leavin gus alone. OOH
I was trying to encourage Galen to do the impromptu story-with music again but…
Galen: TOO TIRED D:
EEYER.
Hitler had a leetle problemo. He no…LOOKALIKA MAN!
Yes it’s Epic. :D
And so was the CCA fair. Everything was in full swing at like…3.30. Wen I came down. Every booth except Journalism Club.
Me: Two…chairs…and four tables. *LMAO*
Ming Wei: I see your budget has been WELL allocated! *LOL*
I was laughing all the way till four, when Mr. Chin arrives ON THE DOT to set it up. And begin designing the banners. GG. Too pro procrastination strikes again.
Owing to the fact that our teacher-in-charge was watching the Drama instead of giving a crap about the booth ANYWAY, I decided that it would be good to follow his example. :D. Tus followed lots of walking, poking random people, and shocking Ming Wei almost witless.
*Claire is telling some story*
*I randomly start doing the mass dance, having been too high doing it in the concourse previously*
MW: :O You’re like…spoiling the mood!
*Orchestra begins percussion march refrain*
*I march towards Ming Wei*
MW: ARGH *thrusts out hands to block me* *nearly collapses breathing hard*
GG WhaT A NooB.
Cyrus: Will you be the missing piece of GAVEL CLUB?
Me: YES! *mimes disappearing*
Yao Rui’s family have ALL inherited the uber-sian look. And the uber-proness at music. GG MAN.
Later in the bus home…
Brendan: Why does Journalism have Boggle?
Me: Some people just need to learn HOW to spell…how’s life?
Brendan: ||| BORING!
Me: Variety is the spice of life! The occasional dash of boredom ensures your life is complete!

No comments: