Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Way I Are

I will miss my thumbdrive. And my…notebook. *sobs*
Which means there will be this funny break in which Tuesday is mysteriously missing while the world does not come crashing down despite floods and wildfires on opposites sides of the same country named Australia. Hurm. Global warming sometimes has just the best effects. And I sit here waiting for it to snow in Singapore all the time.
Sad. Still. It’s like so…
I dunno. English was good, I guess. Mr. chin is such a nice personality. Heh. Nothing else much to comment upon. Except that EVERYONE SHOULD SPELL DESSSERT WITH 3 S’s! :D
Pathetic. Break. D: Then again, it’s not like I have my notebook around.
I realize that Wednesday could just become one of the really sucky days if not for Music. Especially when Da Vinci/ SMP is added in. :O. bleh oh.
So we are like going to share something about ourselves during ACE. And he shows us this video of one of the songs he co-wrote (or something) and we were like GG Mr. Yee was some pro song writer when he was young. Like, our age+2 years or so :O Pro-ness. In a band famous across the region summore. GG. Then I see the song lyrics are like I’m gonna die I wanna die I should be dead making me and Jit like -.-
Jit: ARE THERE ONLY LIKE THESE LYRICS???
Aha…
Physics with the guy that shares my initials was SUCH a clincher. The Zzzzz clincher. (great he uses a notebook too JUST to make me feel so deprived.) so sleepy I could’t even think of how to continue my dead-after-the-hols fanfiction. HURM.
And we witness the awesome-ness of, in order, Jit’s speed at leaving class and eating pizza, and the absurd waste of our parent’s money named the repaired-many-times turn stile. REPAIRED MULTIPLE TIMES WT-HOLY-F.
(finds an excuse to rant at whoever is behind this abominable creation that requires a BLOODY INSTRUCTION MANUAL and rants happily. Especially when ranter has a BLOODY GOOD IDEA who are the responsible people. *RANTS*)

No comments: