Monday, January 10, 2011

DJ's got us falling in love Again

GG stupid SMP over the week end make me like have no time to post about awesome FRIDAY. And about the fact that I use awesome too much but who gives a *insert random word of Jit’s*
So like we couldn’t see Mr. Yee but Ms. Fong was going around taking attendance so I thought :( NO MR. YEE?
Unfounded fears. :)
Oh, now I remember the day I was rebutting Ming Wei:
Ming Wei: HA we have the best classroom with…AIR-CON
Me: But we have the BEST MENTOR! XD
Ming Wei: :O Screw you’re right NOOOOO
Anyway, random, to use one of Ansel’s words, confutations aside, Friday was a good day. That might have been contributed to the fact that we started the day LATE with WOOTZ 2 hours of Physics skipped (a little bit obvious note that I’m not looking forward to our lessons…WAVES ARE SO BORinG :() But ANYWAY. Chem. Was OK. Really. Maybe better than Ms. Teh. I hope :P But we had to introduce our friends and here was Peng Seng’s pro quote:
PS: This is my friend Jit Wu. He is very polite!
Ms. Wong: How is he polite?
PS: He NEVER uses swear words.
LMAOLMAOLMAO So brilliant. Such accurate words XD
Anyway. Math. Luckily not Maclaurin’s series yet or I DIE DIE DIE :P
Mr. Yee: DH, for translation is there invariant points?
DH: *with a ~HUH~ look* What are invariant points?
Mr. Yee: O.O (the angry O.O) *pretends to crack knuckles* OK, do you know what is translation?
DH: Uh…What is translation???
Mr. Yee: O.O
DH: OH OH OH OH…It’s the FLIPPING AROUND ONE RIGHT.
Mr. Yee: You LUCKY TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OR I WILL FLIP YOUR HEAD!
*insert me and Jit laughing like maniacs at DH’s idiocity*
What.
A.
Retard.
LMAO.

No comments: