Monday, January 24, 2011

whip my hair

Damn this shit I’m becoming a retard baby
“Why my baby so retard?” D:
“Cos u use ur high heel hit the baby father’s balls” *imitates hitting*
Believe me, there was a lot of that going around. LMAO
I am beginning to find the self-imposed duties every morning therapeutic. I mean, we have people jamming at 403 every morning anyway, so…
I’ll leave you to guess the meaning of that.
Math was good. As usual. While I fantasised about drinking swet tea we were discussing tangents I’m not even sure how those two are related so who gives a heck. Anyway. I vaguely remember that Mr. Yee was asking me to pick Yao Rui’s brain (He too high-kevel unlike some people, so I cannot read his brain). Or…I dunno. Sweet hazy memories. Mr. Yee was glaring at the ones who hast not brought ties. While I only learnt how to ties one just last week.
Break was a moment of epiphany.
So was bio. An epiphany about how I suck. I have completely screwed myself upside down. The real meaning of upside down. Although practical was a practice of…well…usual practice of mine. Water convolvulus stems are irritating. Highly so. Together with sucrose.
And James got pwned. Like. DoH
Ms. Lim: We have a VERY tight schedule!
And in adherence to…tightness, we completed the practical like 20 minutes beforehand, thus giving us the chance to play the awesomeness of German bridge.
When me returns to class:
Galen: did you do Chinese Zuo Ye?
Me: I was downstairs…playing cards? N1
Which in the course of, by the way, I almostlost my ez-Link card. Which would have been the fifth time. I am a sad person.
And then
Chinese.
I had ANOTHER realisation.
I was considering whether to bring my Chinse textbook in the morning when I realised I was going to walk out the door without doing so.
At first I was like screw won’t he be doing the test paper. So I was going to walk out.
Then I was like screw won’t matter if I do bring right.
And the first thing he does is to tell us to take it out.
However halfway through the lesson we were left with…less than half of our number. :D
Then.
Assembly.
Oh, Assembly.
After I listened to choir and Young Joo I suddenly needed an urgent rehab.
And then.
No words could describe the Passion Of Peng Seng.
Everyone was sianning while he was like I WHIP MY HEAD BACK AND FORTH.
In the future someone will dedicate his devotion is some memoir.
And the learning process of the concert rules was interesting. At least.

No comments: