Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Take It Off

N-now I’m getting so smashed, knocking over trash cans.
Yea right. I just knocked over a trash can this morning, and it pissed me off to no end in addition to my already…I dunno. Pissed-off-ness at the trash on the floor. WHY DOES OUR CLASSROOM HAVE FREAKING EARBUDS.
Screw I just have this thing for American McGee’s Alice. Can’t wait for sequel :DDD
And I was feeling bitchy, so I bitched to Mr. Yee. RAWR. Stupid wrappers.
The more I come to school the more I am irritated by the trash. But then if I don’t some around to sweep the floor in the morning there will be even MORE trash And I will be even more GRRR. Vicious cycle=bad.
Anyway. First lesson was so good. Like, watching a movie in slight air-con is MUCH better deal than listening to somebody talk nonsense. On the other hand, when someone shovels the shit like a PRO…
“You know that guy who get EVERY girl? That’s me. On crack!”
Yea. But Mr. Chin got the CUT version NUUUU
I need Reader’s Digest. And shorten Ming Wei’s life span more, because it is fun. :D. Me evil.
At least, me less evil than Steve Jobs da creator of the iMac. I CANNOT tell in words how effing screwed the STUPID FINALE SOFTWARE IS RAWR.
Then again, I still MANAGED to do something. Nearly perfectly. I mean, how hard is it to copy notes?
Mentoring. Was. So. YAWN. After, of course, Mr. Yee was done admonishing us and manhandling James and Nat.
Mr. Yee: I got give you permission to eat?
James: *without missing a beat* yea!
*Mr. Yee rubs James head. Hard.*
So. We begins the class fund. With JAMES as treasurer. GG.
Nat: Huh I thought Mr. Yee sponsor everything?
*evidence incriminating Mr. Yee*
LMAO. Retards.
DH so sleepy. Must be Basketball. GG
Or Art with the K.
You know something is wrong when year Fours are being told to complete a tiny coloured piece of paper as part of a useless lesson of which its only virtue is to give us an air-conditioned room where we can complete written homework. Mhmm. Which is why, to deny the year Threes this privilege next year…
Shall say nothing. And wonder why we have to put down our names if the comments don’t affect our grades.
And also, if I have screwed myself up with obsessing over Gretel and Hansel. :D

No comments: