Friday, January 28, 2011

In The End

God. Damn. It. Where is the person known as Galen Tiong. WTH.
Oh there he is. Now I’m just going to go tell him how screwed we are, and how we can get LESS screwed.
So now. Blogging is an infinitely more fun activity isn’t it? :D
Only if you aren’t sitting on your pants (then again, what would I be sitting on? Hmm.) about how screwed you might be come Monday. Two practicals due, a teacher demanding an optimum percentage of homework in by today which I don’t even know about, a Bio quiz which I KNOW I have screwed up for. And then some.
So nice of DH. Just saying. And then there was this gal with TTC with just the BEST RANGE of hairpins imaginable. In ALL colours.
Of course, after she received her prize for Netball, Mrs. Oon stopped her and…well…kinda pointed at all of them. LMAO.
That Mr. Yee has a shoe fetish is disturbing. *finds myself thinking about the number of shoes he owns* Can’t believe I kinda forgot this.
Mr. Yee: eh Joshua! New shoes ah?
Joshua: Uh…yea…
Mr. Yee: OH HEY they say NEW SHOES MUST STEP! *moves over to step*
*Joshua rushes to seat and hugs thighs to chest*
But later on there were two purposeful OOPS moments. Eheh.
Anyway. Back to Physics, which I really don’t want to think about. Which is helpful as I can’t exactly remember anything about it. Not like I want to. ZZZ.
I realized that when Candice isn’t standing straight she is just nice as tall as the lockers. GG. I could only see her hair from inside the class. :D.
Yao Rui was being awesome yesterday. So effing awesome. It was like *Entertainer offends my awesome sensibilities. Let’s be more awesome for a while* and proceeds to play some ridiculously complicated trill at the other end of the piano for fun. GG.
So, after that moving tribute, we shall see. The best. Lesson of the day.
I bangseh Jit. I feels a bit ashamed…not.
And I managed to scam Galen into halfway believing that Foo Ming Wei is Ian’s brother. *sniggers*
So then within 5 minutes in the lab we managed to have our first breakage of the year. A boiling tube, I think. Which reminds me how retarded Jit was being in the practical on Monday.
“WHY IS THE BOILING TUBE NOT BOILING?!”
James: -Look at Jit-
Jit *pouting-ish expression, mashing the beaker of ice-salt slowly*
LMAO. There could be a million things he was thinking about but for that moment is was SO HILARIOUS. :D
N1. But then. We have James. Whom I turned this morning to see him forcing PS’s head down in a very wrong way. Very very wrong way.
James *sticks his hand in the ice water*: Oh it’s COLD!!!
No shit, Sherlock.
Then Shreyas sticks his hand in for a full minute. I have No idea how he can STAND IT WTH. Even DH couldn’t take more than half a minute.
On a perfectly random note, Jazlene restocked her locker with a REALLY HUGE BAG OF GOODIES. And the 404 people were like the biggest customers after 403 people of the day. Or so I observed.
Anyway. Back to the practical. Making ice-fingers is so awesome. :D So is drawing parallels with monkeys and retards.
DH: HEY—I’m not monkey. I can use tools…I can walk…I can play ball…
Galen: And what does that sound like? MONKEY!
Later on…
Peng Seng: Hey this can be broken you kn-*breaks the sucrose solution ice-stick*
And GG have to redo chem proposal.
During Math, I was telling DH about my scam.
Me: But Foo Ming Wei doesn’t have a Christian name while Ian does.
DH: Ian has a Christian name?
Me: *glares at him waiting for penny to drop*
DH: OH! XD
*Chiongs work for two hours*
*Apologizes for writing the wrong message on the board of 302 and 301. If people don’t hand up work cos of that I’m screwed.*
RAWR the three year ones that joined our club sound like ten. GG.
And we find the haikus of the Monday competition in the dustbin. Hurm.

No comments: