Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hot N Cold

God darn I’m like, almost. Late. For my schedule.
I’m even sure why I have a schedule for blogging anyway. Isn’t it something that should be fun, as I so comfortably asserted in a recent ACE session?
Anyway.
We continued our time-honored practice of being retards during Math.
But Mentoring first. Perhaps I was glad Claire wasn’t wearing the motherfu**ing jacket today. It made me feel inferior. My wardrobe has approximately 4 sweaters/jackets. And two of them are exactly the same, courtesy of SPH which still owes me four hundred bucks, one of them is the 104 jacket, while the last was my Dad’s.
I have the best fashion sense sometimes.
Well. At least I’m looking forward to wearing, of all colours, LILAC. On Chinese New Year. Speaking of which, we had an interesting observation mentioned my Tseren during mentoring today.
Tseren: Oh Jazlene was like the best collector for our class fund in 105! She would go around asking for the money and the not-so-surreptitiously bending over at the same time (now I MAY have put in a more complicated word of my own, but that’s more or less WHAT HE SAID!)
Dh: Oh, HAHA, So she can go around saying Hey, one dollar please! Oops I dropped my pen *bends over* Oops! *Bends over*
By the way, we were thinking about having $1040 at the end of the year if we collected $1 per head every week. Or so we hope. Only if everyone DOES donate, and if we COULD have 52 weeks to give a dollar each.
I feel horrified I didn’t come to sweep the class this morning :O
And we have NO January, February and October babies. Odd, to say the least.
Jazlene: Oh I have a friend who bakes! I could ask him to bake the cakes for us!
DH: Then you can go Hey *bends over* could you bake a cake for me? *bends again*
Claire: Wait…him?
Me: Can’t wrap your head around a baking guy?
Claire: Yea…which is why I say Tseren is a bit…crooked…
Tseren: Huh? What crooked?
Claire: Oh, come on, we’ve been through this!
Galen: Yea, you are as straight as this…string! *bends string*
The was a lot of that. Over the next hour. With two breaks in a 2 hour lesson. :D
DH: You know, in Economics there is this notion called Supply-and-demand. We’re the demand…WHERE’S THE SUPPLY?
Jaz: Oh, I bought…just didn’t stock up XD
Running a thriving business here, we are…or not. Resulting in the overabundance of snack wrappers I find EVERY MORNING.
We were all wacky. But I told you that already.
Crap I have Journalism.
Yesh completed in 5 minutes. :D
So there. DH and James were the main stars of retardness. As usual.
DH: ~HELLO?~
Jit: ARE YOU GAY?
DH: Woah Jit PMS
Jit: Dude only a retard like you will go ~HULLOOO~ WTH
GG Mr. Yee talked to Peng Seng about being enthu. :O
Let me recount the amusing start to the day.
Jit*walks in from meeting with Wang Hai Bin*: Where’s my bag?
Everyone: ?.?
Jit: Shit none of your took up for me? GG *heads off to the concourse*
*Remembers Friday’s mentoring*
Mr. Yee: Can tell the relevant people to move your classrooms to like the 2nd storey of something? So high my old legs Very tired seh.
PS: James you effing retard! You know what he does? He goes HEHEHEHEHEH NOOB-UH NOOB-UH NOOB-UH
The retard help me screw up my brother though.
So it was all retarded happiness all around.
Biology was much irritating. And tiredness. I have no idea why also. Maybe because I stayed up till twelve watching Independence Day and translating the retarded Chinese speech provided to Galen.
Galen: The Chinese MC emails me: do you understand Chinese? I was like, uh, OK lurrh. Then she sends me this Cheesiness 100% crap. SIAANNN
And to all our Chinese friends out there, are you interested in GIANT SPINNING TREES? Or westerly BLIZZARDS? XD
I took break to go around to 04 and irritate those who were writing Chinse compo. And they couldn’t write rubbish ahahahahahahahahah.
Me bad.
I was taking over Justin playing Bridge. Literally. Treating him as a mere card holder while I whipped out cards and…WON LIKA PRO XD.
I like the idea of having a Queen complex. :D

No comments: