Thursday, January 20, 2011

Grenade

Mesa apologizes for the last two unblogged days.
Mesa realizes the last two days were laughable and that he apologizes again for failing to remember anything.
Mesa realizes that the only way to solve that problem is to star blogging from…Wednesday?
Around this time I mull about the time when we could start school at…10 am RAWRGH
And then I finish mulling and think about happy things. Which are quite a good lot.
EM…TIME TABLE SOMEONE.
GOD WHAT WERE WE DOING IN ENGLISH :O
Oh yes uhhh…something webby. Let me grab a appropriate representation.
Hooked on Internet? Help is a just a click away. ~Author Unknown
Yes I think I like the look of that. Which is why I just keep on typing and clicking. Heheheh.
But a task that requires only 15 minutes to complete at the maximum means there was a lot of time on our hands. Other than, of course, the 15 minutes needed to login in the first place and Jit’s awesomely imaginative creation. Who else could have thought of using an L-shaped…something for space ships?
So I smooshed around with Mr. Yee during break. Until too many people came around, came around, came around, went around…
It’s so odd the way our song lyrics are fitting into daily speech like jigsaw pieces. And also te way Inception TOTALLY FLOPPED. D:
SO. MENTORING WAS SO AWESOME! We needa have a class-wide conversation everytime :D
Mr. Yee: Ok. About being conscientious and hardworking…
Claire: No. That’s not possible
Me: *in sing-song voice(yes I’m a bit high these days. It must be an age thing)* Oh yes you can when you’re like me—divide your life in two nice bits, give conscientious to your interest and hardworking to work.
Shreyas: HE HAS A POINT HE HAS A POINT You lost AHA
Me: |||
Claire: You can only be…diligent and hardworking, rather than conscientious, although Galen might beg to differ *turns to look for Galen and realizes he’s not behind me*
Galen: *from where he’s looking at Cyrus’ laptop screen from the other end of the class (I venture the opinion that Jit’s claims are correct XD)* *explains the lack of difference (or not) between diligence and conscientiousness*
Shreyas: HE HAS A POINT HE HAS A POINT
Me: ||| (again) shut up, Shreyas
Like, that guy was punching Joshua who was wrapped up in his jacket the whole lesson.
~YAYS~ for the fact that there are only three hours of Physics a week and 5 hours of Math. Just…none on Wednesday D: sadded
Claire: But then if t=0 then isn’t it…
Me: *points at the t=1.3 hidden sneakily at the end of the question* You got scammed, you got scammed…
*gets punched playfully for all the trouble I go to mocking her*
Da Vinci was coooolllllddd. And I had the freaking fluuuu like almost 50% of everyone else D:
And I might just start jumping off cliffs.
Epic quotes:
Ryan: 100% of my friends are atheist…because I only have one!
Young Joo: NATURAL SELECTION!
And I have no authority to comment on LDH’s highness that afternoon. :X

No comments: