Wednesday, September 29, 2010

OHH AHH EEH

Funny. Singapore seems to be heading its way towards becoming a desert. As I type y second blog post today it was turned from scorching to chilly. And the winds are arid. Something to do with it having no rain today. :O Not good. The next thing you know, we’re spending millions trying to convert the Garden city into Las Vegas. Hang on…now why would that be a bad idea?
Must persevere on writing this blog post and stop getting sidetracked by winter melons. But they’re SO CUTE XD. Real life ones are much sweeter though.
Pop splatter Whap.
Anyway. Not sure about everyone else, but I wish that our projector had never been fixed. Having classes in air-conditioned laboratories can really grow on you. Other than that, attention needs to be paid more often, seeing the way Ms. Lim is rushing.
Chemistry. I have learnt my lesson. Of which the implications I am not obliged to reveal here for fear of implication of some. But darn I forgot everything nice about it. Except that I got lowest in quiz. 12/15 leh so sucky.
Ooh Mr. Yee came half an hour late HOW COULD YOU I WAS WORRIED.
Chem remedial was a bagful of laughs. I need to come more often.
Firstly, we somehow clashed with Chinese remedial. :D Don’t ask me how they booked overlapping time slots.
Then Jeremias and Jit were trying to squeeze the more comfortable chairs past Sion.
Everyone: Eh Jeremias dun sit on that chair! Will break.
Then Jit and James bitching at each other about whose answer was correct, while the Chinese remedial people were bitching at their cloze passage. (actually it IS rather hard for their level how can ah), and Cyrus finally began doing the worksheet due today.
Cyrus: Er…what s the full form of LDF I forgot.
Everyone :O
THAT GUY WAS JUST ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS ALL THE WAY. LMAO.
Timeto prepare for the next worksheet for the next remedial. I suspect I will need it.
Chinese culture was a practice in watching prospective presenters fleeing the scene. And discussing related stuff.

No comments: