Monday, September 13, 2010

Time or your money

Argh so many things to do today. ~STRESS~
1) DO chemistry. i.e. wait for Jit to send me important stuff and hope Cyrus does important stuff, then hope I can finish up important ends. Ah well. Chemistry’s a tough life.
2) Download Math. And hopefully match Mr. Yee’s record. Except that I’m not really in the mood. :( Just…leave it to slack around and hope it gets arthritis then dies a natural death. XD
3) Try and complete bio. Or something.
4) Wonder why Dr. Pek was smiling at me throughout Physics test.
5) Grind and wonder why Ms. Lim never taught us how to derive satellite period for a binary star system. Maybe she thought that it was too hard for us. But the…we probably would have complained anyway.
So we were crapping in Chinese, and Wu Jiong was probably getting old. He set us three pieces of homework to be due after the holidays, then forgets to collect a single piece. Not that I’m complaining or anything, but still…
What were the sports teacher’s last words?
All javelins to me please.
Which makes one think when you PE teacher starts planting 12 javelins in the field.
So we were kind of crapping/studying during mentoring. And cajoling Ms. Lee to help us understand unknown concepts better.
All this first principle rubbish is seriously getting on my nerves. I was getting more and more annoyed by the minute. ERRR!
Physics test was…Bleh. I dunno whether to be comforted or freaked out. I mean, he probably likes me the same way he likes everyone but still…

No comments: