Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spleunking

Bleh screw it was raining. And I missed it. But air-con is obviously OK.
Damn I’m going to like die horribly sometime this month. Maybe startng from tomorrow. Because the stuff in my homework file is like piling up without removal. Bleh. Sullen little blebers.
*sigh* the obsessive weirdity of California Gurls is just getting at me. Which is something I shouldn’t be thinking about when a quiz is tomorrow.
ARGH THE QUIZ TOMORROW AND THE TEST THE NEXT DAY AND THE SPEECH THE NEXT NEXT DAY. And Italian terms which I never had a problem with. But I’m still so screwed.
Paranoid much?
Today was bad. Ominous. Whatever.
Physics was ARGH. SO was Chinese. ARGH. Fortunately I was sleepy and distracted and doing fine all at the same time. But I hate it when the use so much math during physics. What is the deal behind calculating area?
YAY begged Ms Teh to change the quiz to tomorrow. It is a good sign for all our persuasive speeches come the rest of the week. Then James was smart and after we begged for a day’s lease, he went
James: OK then can extend to next week Tuesday?
N1 But WTF how come all other classes had it postponed. :( bias. :P
BOO for missing Mr. Yee. Not that I have anything against Mr. Li, who is also cool. Still. That funnyman was trying to make us do a…sin^12(6x) sthsthsth derivative to do. :O
Barging into Chemistry halfway is cool. At least I ensured my fate would be less sealed tomorrow. Though it did cause a screw up in my carefully planned schedule. I like planning. At least Chinese Culture was OK. And it’s probably only going to get better. If oonly I could talk mmore about random stuff and less debating with Chinese nationals.
I realized that the person to my left is always going to get imba cards. Not a good sign. DH and now Justin. :(
Adrian’s epic reasoning:
You hold the door there, then run up and return the card to me here on concourse?
Maybe if I ran as fast as him. Which is probably never.
Bleh

No comments: