Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BANG BANG

Perhaps the argument regarding homosexuality isn’t as cut out as it is supposed to be. Then again, nothing is ever what it is cut out to be. Everything would be what it isn’t, and nothing should be what it is.
I am so busy. Maybe was, but present tense is a state of mind.
I suspect the main reason why time travel is not is due to strong objections from the English departments. Imagine if I will had been going to school when it would suddenly explode instead by an explosion causing by me. :D
Had to remember what happened on Monday.
We were doing homework during lesson time. For Chinese. Kind of illogical, but hey whatever keeps the teacher happy…
Maybe we’ll start with PE. We were deserved of a game so we will had follow Dr. Sun instructions when he says them. This was getting confusing.. But it was a fun experience all the same. XD.
OK anyway. We had deserved of a game by putting on a relatively pathetic act of juggling the ball or something similar. So after some time trying to decide on 10/11 players on the field the game finally got started. In order words, here forth began my period of extreme slacking. OK. I wasn’t really slacking; it was more of a disturbing whoever was the 302 goalie.
And after half an hour and two goalkeeper changes, we somehow led 4-0. :O It was SO amusing after Young Joo scored from the other end of the field (come to think of it, the way he scored was also amusing. But I digress.) Roy displayed the most exact meaning of throwing a tantrum on the field when his “clean sheet” was broken.
I wonder what homework I still have except the ones I remember.
Physics IN LAB YAY. Other than that. BOO NO GET PHYSICS TEST. And Galen and Nat were discussing being retarded. Basically, it was just Nat trying to scam Galen. :D
Mentoring. Forgettable things are forgotten.
Math was fun in a kind of way. Mr. Yee was randomly commenting on why we needed Nikki in our class, to say YOU WANNA DIE IS IT? And the class was just commenting on how HAPPY DH would be if that were the case, while I spilled a couple of beans, which caused Mr. Yee to mistakenly think I was interested in DH, so I obviously had to one up him and tell him I already had a boyfriend. The look on his face and the dropped marker was priceless. :D

No comments: