Monday, September 6, 2010

Swinging along

Ooh I’m so freaking DEADED
MY LIBRARY BOOKS ARE GOING TO BE A WEEK OVERDUE ARGH
Stupid Cyrus forgot to remind me to go renew Hitchhiker’s DAMN YOU.
Bleh going to take part in 24 hour competition tomorrow :O. Stocking up on as much music and games as possible to while the time away. Not that there’ll actually be much time to while. Sigh.
Great the music downloading is screwing up. Badly.
I hate it when all these random updates need me to close my web browsers continually.
Now I’m convinced my Internet is going to crash. Downloading TOO many music videos at the same time Especially the Michael Jackson Ones. :O. Ah well. Time to just let them load and stop stuffing stuff into my bandwidth.
Friday was pretty screwy. Bio quiz was bad. :(. BAD BAD BIO QUIZ. Still. We FINALLY got around to starting on Circulatory system. Which means we’re behind on like…three subjects. :P. We are so done for.
Music was…GREAT. As usual. A test should be no different from assignments. We needa have more of that.
The test, by the way, was a farce.

No comments: