Friday, September 17, 2010

Bada Bing

Shall try and recall the Tuesday. But maybe Thursday, more important, being the universal destruction day and anything. One reason why Thursday is thouroughly likable.
Never mind. Tuesday then. Or maybe Friday. Sounds like. We achieved lots on Friday. Hail Friday.
YAY now I likes Bio. Though I wish I had just followed my instinct rather than think about how freaking screwed up the blood and lamella were. :( Also, the sign of impending doom is made known when you reslise that the 6 structured questions are going to cost…70 marks. TIME TO DIE REALLY UGLY D< Until I remembered that Chem probably has 5 questions giving 80 marks. Oh noes. On the bright side, 18/22 is quite good, compared to what I was getting last year. At least I’m on par with THE GALEN.
Dh was being stupid and making cutting/splicing, squashing heart lesson when we were discussing sheeps’ hearts for next week practicals,
Such a freaking rainy day. And Galen has the perfect theory.
Galen: God is crying for his creation of Jit WU, like “WHY OH WHY DID I GIVE SUCH A THING LIFE?”
Better not let him hear it, or Galen is gonna be squashed. In any case, I need someone to blame because my table was freaking ruined. ARGH. Sometimes it would be nice to be able to forecast the weather.
Now I wait and see the effect of loud music on essays. Though almost everyone managed to kinda write like a FULL TWO SIDES OF A PAGE at least for their essay, which probably isn’t a good sign. Now I wish I had more hands on experience in caning.
GG. In the morning all so busy afking or pccing no time to talk to me. HEY GUYS I NEED TO DISCUSS IMPORTANT STUFF HERE. Not that they would hear me or anything, butit’s still nice to get it out.
Sometimes, one wonders how 0.15% difference in DNA can produce…flatfishes rather than a humanoid shape. Manga does that. Often.
So the Chinese lesson was quite emofying for me, as in “HOW COULD I HAVE NOT IMPORVED FROM THE LAST TEST?!!” I know it isn’t obvious, but still. :(
Then WJ was talking about how pro his other students was, then…
WJ: Cos all the hardworking girls taught by Mr. Chua
Tsktsktsk make Simin so sad. Especially when Jit Wu poking her all day long.
Simin: Ooh shouldn’t poke ppl on your birthday.
Jit: My BIRTHDAY man I have the right.
No comment on music. Though any author who warrants the drawing of 32 notes is a freaking faggot.
CCA was a joke. I mean, more than usual. The first thing Mr. Chin did when he came in was to tell us to ditch CCA and go support our soccer team. Which on hindsight wasn’t probably a bad idea, because we miraculously managed to lead 2-0 in a matter of minutes. Obviously because of the playmaker called THE ROY. NOOBS go sub him then ACS started scoring. But there were some nice moments. Our genius strikers missed twice, one genius defender smashed his sternum against the goalpost AND got a handball. But we still managed to win. Probably because ACS looked at our pit, then went OMG REAL GRASS AND MUD? WHERE IS THE ASTRO PITCH?!. Then this random guy was running with the ball past all our defenders who were chasing him hopelessly…then he ran straight past the scoring area. I’m guessing he looked down and thought WHY IS THIS BALL NOT PURE GOLD?! Halfway through. Sometimes, cheapskate is a very good distraction. Especially when another one of their players decided than the face would be a better tool to hit the ball with. And Raphael telling our team to dive every time they lost the ball. Surprisingly, it seemed like it was the ACS people who took that golden piece of advice (note: golden) and the same player dived twice in a row. Then later, the referee caught them for diving. :D
So Jit was calling for updates when on the bus ride to the concert.
Jit: What? They’re all diving?
Hurm.
Jit: What? LOL
GG we won 3-2. This will go down in history. We will have a plague with the words “We WON” on it.
Saw Mr. Lim at the concert :O
Concert…was awesome. Other than the shroom-eating composer for the Flute Concerto, there was this fat guy who took out a huge box for the 1812 overture and was just sitting there being fat for the whole concert. Just as we were discussing whether he was waiting for his oven to cook his chicken rice, he gets up OMG and heaves a HUGE mallet. And starts smashing up the box. Maybe the oven was taking too long. XD

No comments: