Friday, October 1, 2010

On the death of time

Occasionally having teachers read your blog might have random repercussions when that particular teacher happens to brag about what he has read. And leaving out the important bits that should have been in there but would make all the difference.
Mr. Yee: I want to know…how the news spread so fast? Yesterday, one teacher came up to me and said EH Mr. Yee, you came late 30 minutes for lesson? So I was :O How you know u dun even teach them. So the teacher was like Oh cos I read their blog…
I am proud to say I came clean.
Shall mix in random bits and pieces of random stuff.
Mr. Yee: I did draw a couple of turtles on Zuowei! And the class was SO cooperative! They were like *pointpointpoint*, then the entire time I walked to him, they made not a single sound! So he ended up with two cute turtles. :D
ARGH ALICE 2: MADNESS RETURNS LOOKS SO EPIC ITS FOREST SCENEAND CARD GUARDS ARE SO AWESOME I’M GETTING HIGH BUT THERE”S ONE MORE FREAKING YEAR DAMMIT! RAWR
Sometimes I get the feeling I’m not spending enough time on this blog. Then I have a look at the blogs of other people.
Today was so boring. Even Cyrus’s presentation was boring. Or to be more accurate, Raphael’s presentation. The lack of boobs eventually dies off over 10 minutes of slow talk. :O Sigh.
The break was wasted. Again. Because we forgot to get cards. DAMMIT. I was reduced to doing Chemistry and playing badminton.
Friday was just a random day. It in volved a random instance of a breakdown, over which Mr. Yee was REALLY concerned. (Aww so sweet but seriously what WAS the matter?)
Ah well.
Oh dear. One month without netbook. CAN I SURVIVE?

No comments: