Monday, August 1, 2011

Thriller

The only worse thing than a Monday, is to have another Monday right after it.
By Raghav, I think. You can’t help but honour wise words.
In any case, I didn’t have to suffer the ignomity of a first Monday. Oh no. That was spent listening to one really awesome old dude deadpanning for over half a dozen hours :D
Mr. Ang: Because I whole day long using latex gloves, now my hand is…not so good quality already, girlfriend dun dare to hold.
Class: *sniggers*
Mr. Ang: Only my wife dare to touch.
It was a more or less good “Monday”. Now if only there wasn’t the matter of the test two days later…or the thousands of dollars at stake every step we take inside IMRE. Yea.
But still.
Math test first thing in the morning.
Me: *opens door to…darkness* *sees Jazlene sleeping across the chairs*
In relation to Jit and Peng Seng stretching their legs across chairs during and before the test.
As usual we fooled around a little. For example, on the issue of being definite or not when confirming the attendance for OBS. Hee.
(It was pretty darned easy to be honest. Oh gods)
*suddenly halfway*
meowmeowmeowmeowMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW
*Yao Rui’s brother’s class passes*
Jazlene: The effects of too much canteen food LOL
Rapahel: *Sluuurrrp*
Jazlene: *sluurrrppp!*
Nicole: *sluuurrrpppp!*
The intricacies of cacophony. In a test.
And then I saw the graded class task. GGGG. Fortunately for the benefits of asking for help. XD
Biology=2hr long practical.
Trying hard to get Galen to pair with me and ditch DH and Jit. XD
Why the Bio lab has only two fume hoods :O
Galen: :O DH WTH did you do to our leaf?!!! *looks horrified at a completely white leaf* You’re supposed to shake it enough NOTTILL ITDIES
DH: Hmm Oops :P
Dr. Low/Lab tech: Yea…it’s dead.
Galen: NUUUU
*sometime later*
Galen: Why you no tell me when you finish using CYRUS (I think it’s just one more excuse to touch him)
Me: Cos I KS :P
Ended up…25 minutes late for Chemistry GGGG
YJ: Can you go through again?
Ms. Wong: I, like, went through in 5 minutes just 5 minutes ago :O
YJ: Can you go through the buffer again?
Ms. Wong: …OK those with questions ask me after class
*did I miss anything? WTH is maximum buffering capacity?*
Chinese. No teacher. Or not
Mr. Chua: Do your Paya Lebar Methodist Girl’s school paper! *goes back to laptop*
The STARVING DH: *tries to sneak out of class*
Mr. Chua: *looks up*
DH: *shyt* *goes back*
*sometime later after the one playing HUNGER GAMES has succeeded in not dying of starvation*
DH: *eats…something*
Mr. Chua: If you want to eat, make sure you can share with the class!
DH: *pauses* OK Yao Rui pass down
LMAO
Hmm. So I ended up not doing work because one water-spraying crazed kid was…being mature next to me. Take my cap summore.
In assembly…
*girl with glittery costume appears*
Host (or something): what is that?
Mak: She is beautiful/hot/something to that extent
*wrong answer: it should be a Twilight vampire DUNDUNDUNDUN*
The Monkey just went on, and on, and on, and…HEY WASN’T THE STICK BLACK AT FIRST
*theme song for biggest villain starts*
LOL

No comments: