Friday, August 26, 2011

Alligator Sky

Why am I posting on…Wednesday, of all things.
Oh well.
Actually no.
Since I have conveniently missed an entire week of posting because of various pursuits I guess I will just have to sit at the desk and twiddle my thumbs until a random thought comes to me.
Or at least have someone or something to distract me. I have quite a few things to be distracted by.
*distracted*
And then Daryl took away snacks, a couple of drink packets, and then forgot his own laptop charger. (V)
I seem to remember the time where the 987 Muttons were talking about random people waving at them. Who knew Daryl and friends were the ones doing the…knocking on the glass
Headlines as thought up by Raffles Institution:
FOREST FIRES CAUSE: FLEEING DEER, FLEEING LIONS FLEEING TRICERATOPS AND…FLEEING NYAN CATS…with a little Nyan cat thumbnail in the corner
ALIENWARE LAPTOP USED AS SECRET UFO SIGNALING DEVICE
LOST 50-CENT COIN FOUND.
Which brings us to…
Trainer: Although the Chihuahua is cute, I hope that any country’s publication would not have Man Bites Chihuahua as a Front Page Headline. It’d probably mean there is no better news to report upon.
Why would a man pick up a Chihuahua to bite it in the FIRST place?
Oh, the nerve of me.
Shall not say more.
Victoria: Quickly think up of a random word!
Me: Sex
Victoria: OK, maybe a word which will not have parents and teenagers writing in with complaints…
Me: No, teenagers will plead for more.
Yes I am sorry for my random suggestive suggestions.
And no, not that.
Oh, and about the part where a particular English teacher’s words carry more weight than others…
Jonathan: Put American midnight snack over that collection of fries and various fast food! Then put a person’s normal meal from other parts of the world over the healthy diet!
Berverly: Why are you so anti-american?
Jonathan: Because Americans are so fun to troll!
I reserve comment. OK. Maybe just the one American.
Caption for Chinese New Year article: FEEL THE WRATH OF MY PUSSY WILLOW
Me: Did you know that they are outside dancing to—*beat*that is so wrong on so many counts
Daryl and Jonathan:…Exactly!
I don’t exactly remember myself being so hyperactive in my lower years. Then again, one doesn’t expect anything less from those who can be obsessed with the complementary colors of a pie chart for the better part of half an hour. And one who laughs at generally everything, while the other thinks ShiNEE should be made an official color. Or something.
Jonathan:…So Mr. Chin left. To buy a waterproof camera!
Me: He probably saw breakfast. And decided against the wisdom of staying.
I left others to judge upon what constitutes wisdom.
Berverly: So did you get the same briefing last year?
Me: Probably not. Then again, I was probably not listening.
All praise me.
Cyrus: What if I wear camouflage print?
Me: WHERE IS HE WHERE IS HE “I’M HERE STUPID PEOPLE” THE TREES TALKED!
Kuo Xuan: THE BUSHES MOVED :O
Me: CHOP THEM DOWN QUICK
Safety in the camp must be…adhered to at all cost.
Brendan: *making an announcement about the Student Lounge opening on an extra day*…OH THE HORROR
Yes we all stand in shock and…face-palming-at-over-used-once-crowning-moment-of-retarded
Cyrus: OMFG WHATIS WRONG WITH THE SCHOOL SO COLD ALREADY STILL TURN ON AIR-CON*sees washed-out-Tiong*HAHAHHAH
Ah…Poor Galen. :P
*his problem. XD*
Today I went to school on a day I was actually supposed to have taken the day off. Not that it would matter ultimately, as the only lesson were Physics, Math and teacher-less English.

No comments: