Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm Into You

There is usually hardly anything to talk about on Wednesday.
Yea, perhaps if there were more lessons on that day. But I’m not arguing. :D
Ms. Koo managed to beg Ms. Bay not to grade the formative essay :D. For the good of all of us. It helped that 404 didn’t take it seriously either. Thanks, 404 :D
But those were some screwed up questions they couldn’t really expect us to answer seriously. Right. Right?
(Maybe Mr. Chin was a bigger factor. I dunno XP)
I, em, don’t really get how my views somehow make sense and not be enough to constitute a full essay at the same time. But at the moment I’ll roll with makes sense. Fuzzier.
In music test I did worse than the one who excels at this kind of thing. D:
Best in 403 < Best in 406 by 10. GGGG. Guess who had Bonus +1.5 :O
~Ansel are you retarded? Why are you laughing to yourself?~
Reminds me so much of:
~Jit Wu? Do you have special needs?~
For the uninformed, he was slapping his…whatever. Yea. Will leave that you your imagination…or do you not want to.
They whirlwind-ish way that Dr. Wong is going through the notes, I think I’m better off reading them myself. Bah.
Assembly. To be done without next week cos of a childish NE quiz. :D
Don’t you love it when the presenter tells cold jokes to a completely unreceptive audience?
But there are always saving graces:
*Aristotle walks out of Auditorium*
Mr. Uy (yeah cool name rite XDDD): Do you ppl often just walk out of a talk like that?
GG ppl are mugging in preparation for Math test…early next morning. :O
One more blog post. I promise

No comments: