Friday, August 12, 2011

Who Says

Life, the high school and everything.
The life of a high school student. Ah well.
I still can’t help putting my hands in the air and…OK yea I’ve mentioned it like twice or thrice already. In a week of two days. :D EXTENDED HOLIDAY YEA BABY.
Add that joy to the confirmation letter Mr. Loo gave us.
DH *waits for Claire to walk past* *talks about how Claire could scratch him up*
*Claire turns around*
Me and Jit: LMAO
DH: *OH SH*T*
I wonder why he never comes to morning mentoring sessions. Ah well. I’m not complaining.
Next week is, though, more or less going to kill us. Through Bio Monday Chem Thursday Physics Thursday…Oh yea. Math. Friday. And maybe PPV on Tuesday for a select few noobs. Select few meaning the other three-quarters of my class. :P
Physics 2-hour lesson.
DH: AH WHY 2 HOURS
Ms. Li: I also cannot stand shouting at you FOR 2 HOURS!
One now remembers the preparation for Ms. Li’s entrance by Galen. i.e. playing of the Chinese National Anthem, in many different musical instruments, on the electronic piano.
Ms. Li: Why you keep on playing my country’s national anthem?!
*Last Monday. Yea it’s long ago I know*
Shreyas: DH WHYYOU SPRAY ME WITHETHANOL?
The benefits of eth—cleansing.
OK never mind. Seriously.
Yea. OK where was I. Physics?
Ms. Li: And fleming’s Left Hand Law is like this…NO NOTLIKE THAT JIT
Jit: Wut?
Here I leave the viewers and the informed to imagine the orientation of his thumb, middle and index finger.
Not counting the various much more creative ways we named the different fingers using the labels F, M and C. Hmm.
Math and Mr. Loo’s new girl which YJ and friends were trying to identify.
Joining Jit in the silent “mugger” chant.
And the REALLY CUTE LULLABY. :P
Watching Shreyas kill cows.
Hearing Mr. Loo challenge Jeremias to a smackdown at four for just being TOO retarded (as usual)
Jeremias: I bring JOHN HUANG
Mr. Loo: I bring Keat Mun!
Jeremias: GG he’ll just ignore me man
Mr. Loo: I put a burger on you!
Jeremias: I eat so fast he can’t even smell it!
Mr. Loo: Then I SPREAD PEANUTBUTTER ON YOU (GG that sounds kinda sick)
Jeremias: It’s OK I HUGYOU
For the lulz.
Galen reading Cyrus’s speech is fun.
Cyrus: Yea I know it’s boring. But my specialty is in innuendos!
Galen: WTH kind of a specialty is that?!
DH: That’s fine! I can help you add it in your speech…BIG PENISES. I REPEAT, BIG PENISES
*Claire attacks*
Galen: OK let’s incorporate some innuendos for Cyrus’ benefit…he makes it short and sweet (or something to that extent)…
GG there’s an English essay test?
AND IT’S GRADED?
And it happens to have exactly the same boring questions?
Claire: Ms. Koo, The questions are boring.
Someone: Now then you say
Claire: Just thought you needed reminding…
Ms. Koo: OK the next time we English teachers think up questions for essays we’ll invite Claire to share her suggestions, OK?
Claire: Hmm…Bad idea…
Jeremias: Ya lor the ideas that she give a lot of people cannot do le
Jit: Jeremias a lot of people…
XP
Or when you have the teacher with cradle-snatching tendencies?
Ms. Koo (to Jit): Everyday I look at you, cos you’re in the front, you look cuter and cuter!
Everyone in general: :O
Ms. Koo: Didn’t I say? I’m a cradle snatcher!
Me: This kind of cradle also want to snatch…
DH: Claire could you stand somewhere where I can see you? It’s so uncomfortable with you standing behind my back while…I’m…writing…
(Yesterday)
(Ms. Wong: I know WHO to put behind DH! Claire!
DH: AHHH NOOOO
Jit: Kiss goodbye to your neck :P)
Through a thorough observation…
DH: Eh Yu Han can help me take over to listen to her?
Me: :O DOOD *sees Galen counting* Hey Galen what are you counting?
Galen: Number of “and then”s
Shi Ni:AND THEN…AHAHAHAHAHAHA *starts pinching and beating DH*
Abusive retards…belong with abusive retards.
DH: Cyrus you know Shi Ni talks like this and…and then AHAHAHAHAHA *pinches her*
Shi Ni: AHHH *ultrasonic scream*
Cyrus and me: Ow…
Reading into the lines of Jonathan’s possible interview with Dr. Hang for winning a nondescript award with a couple of other hundred of nondescript people is fun.

No comments: