Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lighters

TO be taken note of for assemblies not in the hall: It is always amusing to watch the flag raiser opposite Simin. At super slow speeds, and managing to get the flag tied up at the top, I can say that she nearly outdid DH and the epic leg-shaker.
Now let’s not insult the two SJAB people. You can’t go any better from raising an upside down flag.
Ms. Fong: 402 and 403 will proceed back to your classes, where your mentor will continue doing the one-to-one session.
Hmm. I wonder what 403’s mentor does in the mentoring sessions.
(Hey he actually came. Must be a first. :O)
EARLY BIOLOGY LESSON WOOTZ
It seems to be getting really mathematical, though.
Mr. Soh: As they say, “Absence makes the heart grow fonder.” But three weeks is a bit too long, and I can see that many of you are trying not to be sad at not seeing me for three weeks. I’m trying to hold back tears too. *rubs eyes*
TROLLOLOLOL
19-92. Shoot moon four times in two games. With people. :D
Will stop being too pro at Risk. Or at least play with no alliances next time.
How fast can one do a Chinese poster?
Or discuss randomly unrelated historical Chinese stuff with the Chinese teacher?
Some questions ought not be answered.
Oh, right. Like questions in Pei-pei-vui.
10 SUGAR PACKETS IN A SINGLE LATTE OH YEA ~IS HIGH~
DH: I wish we could just…bring this machine which we know best back to the lab.
We’d never spend a minute asleep.
Which might not always be the best case in IRP, considering we spend our time making fun of people who happen to be not around anymore and getting freaked out by me.
DH will never want to hear another story from me again. I think.

No comments: