Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Boomerang

No time T.T. Maybe I should begin on my 250 microfiction thingy around right now.
Then again, ~lazy~
Mentoring <3
Mr. Loo’s chat with PS: 1 minute of…the not-too-good questioning.
Bio we rock and roll, no halo we party rock!
Sorry. Addictive.
But what the hey. Half an hour spent trying to fix the sound system, only to realize that all that effort shouldn’t account for anything and we ought to move to where we have BETTER sound. Only shitty video lah. No problemo.
DH: Ltr whole Bio lesson like nomadic. Move from room to room in search of the holy video.
TROLOLOL.
One of the trees looked uncomfortably like a sprouting penis. Just saying.
And at long last…INCEST STRIKES. Well. I mean, the father of evolution couldn’t see a teeny flaw in inbreeding? *shakes head*
Here’s a ballin’ in Risk. :D And lost my pencil somehow. D:
Tiong too noob leh. Ai…yah.
Math. Mmm. Yea.
Mr. Loo: I can’t let you go early…
Class: :O WHY
Mr. Loo: I have a meeting at Four…
Class: Then should let us go early so you can go early!
Mr. Loo: No I want to go late!
Wo-oW
Jazlene: it’s OK you can let us off NAUW and go canteen. We won’t tell!
Mr. Loo: No, canteen closes at two!
SRSLY DAYU-U-U-U-U-M.
Now how’d DH get chicken rice at four then. O.o
DH: Damn hope we don’t miss our tea. Won’t wanna miss those cookies!
*some travelling later*
Dr. Nikolai: Oh, we can now all go to the lab, and have some hot tea instead of such cold beverage…
DH: *YES*
Fulfilling trip to IMRE, at least. Reminds me…

No comments: