Sunday, July 3, 2011

Aphrodite

Need to rush this.
Funny how I get to rush blogging when the schoolwork hasn’t come in tsunamis yet. Ah well. Time is of the essence.
Long schedule for the assembly.
But the highlight was obviously the Hungarian Jit. LIKEABAUSE.
They could at least have arranged the colours in the correct direction *tries to imagine tall dudes/dudettes leaning on each other in a stack.* OK maybe not. But Jit does it good
So, who’s up for doing a video for National Day? Only one submission per class!
Who’s up for making that number…zero?
Thought so. XD
So not used to not seeing Mr. Yee at the back of the class. Yea. *sniff*
Then you realize how…possibly fail halves of the SJAB contingent are. Compared to the NCC contingent.
*remembers Simin’s long weapon*
On hindsight, best not to say anything.
Yea so anyway. Yay for holiday because everyone else was awesome?
DH: Dr. Low gonna say GG taken away so many Mondays le.
Oh, right. Ah well. You win some, you lose some. *guess which side I like being on*
And then they ask those who participated but did not win anything to stand. Hurm. *evil active suaner alert*
So. Erm.Free period Mentoring skipped D: Two hour Physics D: D: Can’t remember anything on grounds that it was too boring D:D:D:
*randomly*
*Teck Chye runs pastlike a retard holding three pink helium balloons*
DH: Ms. Li can I go out?
Ms. Li: No you’ll just talk with him
DH: No I’m just gonna beat up that retard.
*Teck Chye runs back past*
Break was really much deluded card play and wondering…
*enter Mr. Loo*
Those of us: OK continue. XD
Mr. Loo: Oh you mean Mr. Yee doesn’t let you play cards in class?
You know who (I’m just not tellin’): You do?
Mr. Loo: I’m OK la…just not…you know…during my class.
And what we did during his class.
Oh, right there aren’t any videos or such like because Jaz and Jit are AWL. Oh well.
It all started when…
Actually I don’t care when it started. All one needs to know is it involved the discussion of how gay people in the class were due to their proximity to other gay people, i.e. the other half of the class. The final conclusion is that we are ALL g—
DH: OK! Enuff of this! Time to discuss MANLY stuff! Tseren you know how to do this?
Tseren: No! Dunno!

Mr. Loo: I’ve taught the Year Sixes for the whole of last year, and they’ve all…outgrown these…so…here’s hoping you will too…
Mm…tough luck. When are we gonna be released? Half an hour earlier you say? Oh joy!
I love this guy. XD
MINUS^2 Why you no early. Bah.
English was really good. I mean, apart from the extra project that we have to do before the term ends. Yea. That one.
Jeremias: I got…body armor man! Can’t hit me!
Ms. Koo: *looks closely* I can’t see the body armor, unless…
DH: Yup
Ms. Koo: No, only got…baby fat…
DH: No lah, Ms. Koo…so bad…it’s not baby fat, it’s real fat!
Ms. Koo: DH ah I really want to…throw this at you…
So after some discussions about rappers and their complete suitability for kindergarten children, we discussed death. Or, to be more accurate, death rituals so long ago our Korean classmates have no idea about them, even dating back to their grandfather’s age. It is that out of fashion, these ways of dying.
Imagine if we had to collect the obituary pages from everyone who owns a copy so that we could burn them. No kick.
DH: Hey that coffin looks like some…coloured cloth display man! They leave it in the house to rot?!!!
Me: It’s the WAKE you D-A HOLY SHIT you leave a dead guy in your house to rot?
LMAO
Claire: …And because DH is interested, geishas didn’t wear underwear.
*silence for some time*
Ms. Koo: You can see the fireworks exploding out of DH’s head…about right now…
I wonders how we got here from death but…never mind really. Will not go into DH liking it rough.
Someone: Isn’t Dr. Hang like…next door?
Ms. Koo: Oh, I just saw them walk out, so…
Oh NO WONDER
Ms. Koo: I was just watching television, then there is this advertisement for the movie…Ju-On I think. There’s this woman lying on the bed…then suddenly a hand just reaches out from the wall above her head! It was so freaky I bunked with my parents for a week!
Me: The whole time waking up in the middle of the night, checking if there’s a hand above you…
Claire: You could always pull the blanket over your head. That’s what I would do.
Ms. Koo: Then you turn and see some withered guy staring at you GG
Me: Chew would go like, ‘sup?
Ahas. The ultimate freaky moment. This I think we can relate to. Something about hidden desires about getting a zombie into your bed…
OK. Maybe not we.
When I go to DH’s funeral I will look at his emaciated face and go “Died of AIDS right? Should have known.”
Galen (I think): There is this technology nowadays that allows the deceased to see the body rotting in the coffin…
Ms. Koo: OMG so freaky! Then you can go like the tooth is loosening…loosening further…near falling out…POP!
DH: Then you see suddenly the dead body flipping the finger at you…
Ms. Koo: LOL like HEY SHUT THAT THING PPL TRYING TO DIE HERE
What about the idea of chucking in a “bojio” badge just before they slide shut the coffin, huh?
“Go heaven bojio”

No comments: