Saturday, July 2, 2011

Give me Everything

Oh. Dear. God. Music. Why you no like me?
Ah well. One does what one can to…survive for the next 11 weeks. I hope.
Chinese=not paying much attention. Damn they were all due…Monday? D: Waste my beforehand time.
(suddenly has memory loss)
It was probably because of the…I dunno. Retarded game in PE. *misses the days when I had an extra chair’s advantage over everyone*
Bah I shrunk. By 0.5 cm. :O
Ok. So. Apparently there was a rule not to throw high balls. Apparently Shreyas, for one, did not realize that and in slow motion, a throw-in with the relatively light netball flew up…two storeys to be stuck in ceiling décor.
Well done.
Now who knows how to spell “No High Balls” for him the proper way?
Who knew how one person can flip scores when flipping sides? Sometimes 4-1 leads are just not enough.
Physics. D: Electromagnetism. D:D: And then some. D:D:D:
While all the while you have fat jokes, gay jokes, and Cyrus doing funny things to the bear, with Jeremias’ oh-so-clean commentary…
With friends like these…We have an awesome class.
*French, French, French, French*
It’s up to you to imagine the position that allows for such a cheer. Or maybe not.
Wish one person could accumulate that amount of charge without getting electrocuted or worse. Could really make one a jackass…or worse. Mr. Bean FTW.
Reminiscing is a good activity to engage in sometimes.
I was wondering when I’d last seen the…um…weapon of Nicole’s (read: ink stamper. Or whatever. Date stamper?) Then I remembered Cyrus had…expired on Wednesday. (read: weapon of mass doom wielded by unstable individual=mass doom. I mean seriously random much?)
In chemistry, Mr. Idzam…will be back. Or is back.
Class: :O you are Chem. Or Bio. Teacher? ?.?
Mr. Idzam: Well…both! Means I have to teach both modules. Tiring right :P
Sadly we all are. I wonder how we wake up each morning with that knowledge.
Mr. Idzam (at YJ and Tseren): No cos the two of you…like china bloc
Class: LMAO (for very different reasons which I…should expound upon)
*some time later*
*Mr. Idzam looks at YJ and Tseren, and…smirks/laughs*
Tseren/YJ can’t remember: What?
Mr. Idzam: sorry every time I look at you I can’t resist laughing…
Tseren: OK, ok…Am I gay?
Class: ROFLMAO
Bad, move, Mongol
Mr. Idzam: Well…it’s OK; you know…we, society, have to be more accepting of these people…
That was…with about one and a half hour of chemistry and one particularly evil girl still in the class to go.
Mr. Idzam: Equilibrium reactions can be classified as Heterogeneous reactions…and homogeneous reactions *looks at Tseren and YJ*
Either of them: What?
XDXDXDXDXDXD
Cyrus: *stabs Jeremias with pencil*
Jeremias: BLEARGH *flops over* *hand flops to Cyrus’ crotch*
Cyrus: Eh even your dead body is gay.
Me: Nope you just killed one of him. Obviously the other two are the ones still controlling the hand.
Jeremias: Yea man can’t kill me.
Me: Jeremias ah…the two of you left…better watch out…
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Claire is intending to write a explanatory piece proving that the sexuality of one who is “of Mongolian lineage”. That can’t turn out too well. Or not…
Tseren peeked while YJ was stretching his pecs.
Yup. Or not.
One could do more than to assuage the emptiness inside with one’s blog. But one doesn’t give a crap.

No comments: