Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wombede

Today was so epic.
Well. It’s probably always the chemistry lessons that are mostly epic nowadays.
I mean, I was basically using the entire Physics lesson to discuss DOTA with Jit and DH.
Then I like slept. Half-slept, at least, through Chinese.
Break was…blah. Nothing. Non-existent.
Chem was fun.
Firstly, we like spent almost half an hour arguing some crap that was completely arguable and I still maintain that it was ALL Ms. Teh’s fault for talking some rubbish that was probably meant to confuse us. Then Nat got caught for swearing again, and Ms. Teh reckoned James was hot. *O.O* Yea well maybe he is but being hot doesn’t mean you don’t get 30 pushups for yawning :( It would have been cool to watch. But Jit just standing at the back of the class is an amusing sight all by itself. He’s got this sneaky aura about him i.e. if he stood like this outside a bank people would start staring at him like Hmm you gonna rob it? O.o
But the fun part came sometime later.
Basically it was a short break in Chemistry and I needed to go to the toilet. So I waited for the lift with Raphael (he was going for a…late breakfast. Don’t ask.) Then I realized that as usual, the lift was NEVER going to come to the story I was on, so I was like SCREW IT and was going back to class when I heard shouting from the E-block girl’s toilet.
It didn’t sound like a girl shouting.
So I went hurm..and decided to see what would happen, though I had a kinda pretty idea. I dunno. So after less then a minute, Simin came along.
Me: Don’t go in I think Tseren’s in there
Simin: O.o What?! It’s OK I’m just going to drink water.
Then Dao Han came charging out. O.O
Even better, we could see Ms Teh coming along.
Then Tseren ran out in the literal nick of time.
And we consequently laughed so loud the lab technician came out to scold us. Bleh.
Anyway. The rest of the day was prolly sucky. I had to endure 2 and a half hours of netbook deprivation :( almost died if not for homework (oh the horror)
Luckily talking to Ming Wei for an hour is a fun activity in itself. In other words, we REALLY converse and blithely ignore everything else happening around us, delving into topics such and *blank* (I refuse to use wombede) *blank* and *blank*, where the blanks are to be filled by the wildest products of your fantasy.

No comments: