Wednesday, July 28, 2010

RIICHI

Maybe life isn’t all that it’s cut out to be.
Quoting my awesome self: Thou shalt only experience life once thou hast experienced death. If thou hast not undergone death, it is an impossible task to comprehend the full importance of life fully.
Funny. Doodle God is under Sports. Ah well.
Today would have been such torture if not for mahjong. Which I keep losing at anyway, but it’s still good somehow.
But imagine, if you will, that Dmitry Medvedev, George H.W. Bush and Benedict XVI all died because of a mahjong game. Playing with plutonium tiles is fun though. And the world would be SO much more interesting had the Third Reich generals all survived.
I am appending too much time playing random stuff. I NEED TO CONCENTRATE.
Jit Wu gave me a task in the morning.
(Now how did I make that screwing dragon?! Oh got it. :))
Anywayz…maybe it’s high time I paid more attention in math. Things are getting wordy. And liney. Which I have always managed to suck at.
(Ooh almost there…I think)
I sense Yao Rui’s disappointment in my mahjong skills.
Just remembered Dao Han talking rubbish in Malay yesterday and Teck Chye’s seating arrangement. It was an enriching experience on how to destroy a class of 20+ students by placing students in special positions.
And GG never knew that DH used to like Nikki O.o. SRSLY bad taste man. o.O
As usual, we screwed around in English. Galen was suitably shocked at Jit’s stories, after getting tired of imitating TV personalities. But he and DH are the most versatile accentists I have ever met. Heh.
Bleh homework sucks.
And I shall save another of DH’s stories for tomorrow.

No comments: