Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tsumo

Americans pwn the world WOOT.
Hmm. I realized that if world leaders could just resolve major wars by playing mahjong, we’d have much less dead people. Not that that’s a good thing. If we didn’t clear the world of its population from time to time we’d have to start building underwater cities…though, of course, it’s quite surprising we don’t have a few of those instantaneously with the retarded weather lately.
Anyway.
What a screwy day.
WJ was pissed at Roy, and probably vice versa. The letter topic was so retarded I only realized how dumb it was halfway through making a terrific error. So I continued.
Chemistry was much the language lesson. That guy is scary literally AND figuratively. Ain’t so many such people out there nowadays.
Physics was T.T. At east I hacked an answer for the win. :D But Ms. Lim was like. Pro.
Stop at 8. 40
At 8.35
Screw wut am I gonna do time running out aiya darn just hack the answer.
At 8.50
WTF?
*looks at Nat’s almost empty paper*
W.T.F.
Damn just hand up lah bleh
Then I realize I made a not to small mistake. At least the rest are probably right. :P
I was *ahem* ing all the way through Math.
Chinese was all bullshit with Ming wei, who almost screwed me up, as usual.
Shall add on to the long break tmrw.
:(

No comments: