Monday, July 26, 2010

RON

I have come to a major decision.
I have come to a world-changing decision.
I mean, the world’s opinion not withstanding (it is often interesting to remind people of the >6 billion population occupying the Earth when people declare their preference to screw the world), I have decided to resolve to post every weekday as far as possible. Again. (whether I keep the faith shouldn’t be of anyone’s overly concern, of course, but…)Or maybe when I spend less time reading manga. :P
I’ll just pick up where I left off and move on for now. Because things have started to finally look up with the new teachers. Meaning I have found a way to kind of live with them. And everyone else better.
So we’re finally at the colloquial halfway mark once again.
Hmm. I managed to divert from picking up where I left off to picking up where I didn’t leave off.
Anyway.
DH: Yea, man, CEO is the life. The doctors have to talk nice to the patients, the lawyers have to talk nice to the judges, but the CEO can just freaking prop his legs up on the desk, then shout across the office to his young secretary FETCH ME THE COFFEE, WOMAN.
Jit: Yea, then he can be like a pro and when the economy is close to crashing, he can propose a safety net plan, like Hey people, we all know the economy’s gonna crash…so why don’t we put ALL the company’s money and your money into my Swiss vault? I can assure you it will stay there safely until the crisis is over. :D
And that, my friends, is the complete Dao Hanian manual to becoming a successful person at 18.
Then again, maybe DH isn’t so much of a brilliant guy after all, as evidenced by today’s observations. The genius screwed up his thumb during basketball practice, then told his mother in the morning that ALL his fingers were important except his pinky, and subsequently promptly crushed his pinky on a door hinge. And…it’s a job well done.
Chinese was…boring. There really isn’t any other word to describe it. Except for the distractions from the other class, which makes me begin to wonder if the Express Chinese class really isn’t a karaoke session in disguise.
Maybe it was the increasing number of slackers or something, I dunno, but the second sun looked pissed today. Well. He was pissed, so that isn’t too much of an overstatement. Volleyball sucks anyway T.T can’t we do something like TENNIS?! O.o
Physics was another lesson in improvisation, and the attempt to filter all that is worthy and all that is not.
Math, on the other hand, is something quite different and much more interesting than I might care to mention on this particular platform…Let’s just say Dao Han was, as I suspect despite his outward words and actions, VERY turned on, we reestablished Jit’s former identity as a horny…whatever. *insert appropriate word here*. Hmmmhmmmhmmm :X
I fear for the new Year One NUS High students.

No comments: