Friday, July 9, 2010

Hickorydickorydock

GG man gonna die of something in the next few days. Or is it me who’s going to make someone die of something in the next few days? Dunno. But planning on staying up till 4 everyday for 3 days straight is not smart. Probably why I’m doing it.
HA Byorn I laugh at your face got MT oral cannot watch finals live NOOB
Now that was fun. I should mock people more often.
HA to all those who have to go a the mathematics seminar which is probably forced upon them but the teachers somehow brought to fruition a conspiracy to say you signed up.
I dunno. Hmm. I was strangling Ji all day. She is probably traumatized. Serves her right for telling me to guess by myself.
Today was a good day. And I believe that it would be a good night. Stupid Peng Seng made me waste me time to watch some retarded match where the ONLY goal was a HEADER, damn it. Should half watched Uruguay vs Holland.
NVM Holland vs Spain better be better. Spain should win 5-4 or something. HA.
English was slacking, slacking and more slacking. Which is about the same as the rest of the day, of which I spent 30 minutes exerting my aura of fear outside the 308 classroom.
Mr. Chia slave-driving them sia. 30 mins extra each day?! O.O

No comments: