Thursday, July 29, 2010

KAN

Mr. Yee’s pro quote:
Mr. Yee: *to Jit* If you poke him one more time…*notices DH laughing* OK, if you ENJOY him poking you one more time…
The end result: We were laughing like mad, then DH whacked Jit for laughing so hard, and the laugh evolved into a choking caugh.
Suddenly realized that I have left too much homework for my own good. Damn. Gonna die over the weekends.
And the best thing is, 304, the most mugger class, says the quiz was hard.
To make my life EVEN worse, Bio is the first lesson tomorrow.
Life sucks, then you die. But then you already know that.
What was I going to post about Dao Han? Maybe that was it. Hurm.
By the way, I have from a very reliable source that my facts are wrong. The ones from teh previous post. Maybe you can go decide yourself which of the ones should be it. *Let-me-drop-you-a-hint-it’s-the-one-about-DH-li-MMPFH-CHOKE*
This is the time to sit quietly and reflect on what an enriching conversationalist Ming Wei makes. Both in real life and msn. And also the fact that he was this near to getting me screwed on Tuesday by Alt-Tab. At which point I would like to freaking remind the world that that particular key-combination is meant to get you out of stick situations rather than push you into quicksand the way Ming Wei did expertly. Hurm.
I realized that this weeks seems to be Class of Hard Knocks 101 for my netbook. First Ming Wei stained the screen with his funny gel like thingy, then I dropped it. It survived, amazingly, like all my fellow school mates.
At this point I would like to return attention to today.
That Mr. Lee is a pro kind of lame guy. Why would you name your kid the summation of your surnames ?! But it’d be nice if I could learn his shadow write. :P
English. :X
At which point I would like to state most clearly that JIT IS A HACKER WTF. His tile distribution just. Isn’t. Freaking. Fair. Enough to be unhacked. On the same program where I got shit tiles.
So I was planning on revising for the music quiz the other day, and was feeling a little stressed at the number of terms for grade 5, until I referred to the test list and realized the quiz would only cover terms from A-C. Which, in its completeness, covered…a fraction not worth mentioning.
*chucks book*
Perhaps I should be grabbing Biology though. Or should I complete my Editor’s note.
*Ponders*
How could you let Hull City draw Arsenal :O

No comments: