Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Set Fire To The Rain

I’ll be back.
OK so maybe I should have said that at the end of lastlast week’s post but heck. No one wants nothin’ to do with Arnie.
HEY MR LOO CAME TO SCHOOL.
*I must stop using that tone of surprise*
Hey someone screwed up flag-raising again!
*I must stop using that very same tone too. For reasons a bit different to the example above*
But what the hey. Mr. Loo suffered administrative meddling wtcrap.
UNETHICAL PRACTICES.
*all for the good of Mr. Loo’s students, of course*
And yea, if you’ve noticed, I’m back. Just went all that way to become Captain Obvious, huh.
Although, I suppose, from our brief encounter Mr. Lin is a nice guy. Then again, seeing as he’s part of Mr. Loo’s party I’m not all that surprised. :D
I like breaks. Mmhmm.
And owning at Monopoly Deal.
The…um…Bio quiz better be as easy as Dr. Low asserts it is. *crosses* fingers. Or I might just begin a dramatic collapse first thing in a really bad week. Yes Ian, Week 5 is fun. *grumbles*
GG owned by DH. Never gonna live this down.
Chem. Test. WTSSSSSSSSS ARGH I NEED TO CHANGE GLASSES BLAHRFURGNARGH.
Later Roy beat me T.T
HOW I MADETHAT MISTAKE GRAHHH
Oh well. That’s that, I guess. Chinese too. We’re pretty much rambling until the next test.
*rambles and plays more jobeat*
That’s…erm…something that SOMEBODY got us addicted to over the last week. Hurm I wonder who.
In break we somehow got from lots of monopoly deal to talking about…among other things, herterosexuals, the habits and rationale behind homosexuals, trans-whatever, bisexuals and pansexuals.
And then the conversation turned to the particular sexual behaviors of animals, and the world all went to rip.
Horses with baseballs bats.
Pigs. Oh, pigs
And don’t even get started on ducks.
And then we realized…Kenryk has a whip.
*is mindblown*
Claire: It could be a riding crop…
Me :…that long?
I must have used it too well. It was…erm…semi-broken.
*somehow fixing it with “barbed” wire seemed a good idea at the time*
*OK maybe not*
And then I am, if possible, *further mindblown*
Then again, probably not in a bad way.

No comments: