Monday, September 26, 2011

Butterflies

I like to flip days right round when they go right down.
Bah. Work work work.
I have received a crisis of sorts on Chemistry.
I mean, if there weren’t another presentation of 10 minutes maybe I could breathe easier.
*Bio work due tomorrow. INCOMPLETE bio work due tomorrow. Panicking is in order. Like, now.*
*oh dear*
OK. Panicking about over.
And I wish whatever we might mention in the Principal’s Dialogue can be implemented or at least, paid attention to rather than lying in some random back-burner in the middle of the bowels of unmentionable obfuscation. The last part was randomly made up to see if I could suddenly make up words that don’t make sense in context on the fly.
(I might just be good at that. :D)
Anyway, yea. AIR-CONDITIONING RARGH
Especially when we have to occasionally live through 2 hour-long Physics lessons. *droops from fatigue*
But there’s always MATH :D And Ms. Koo not being in school which means we only have virtually…never mind.
Mr. Loo was all effusive about the elections.
Mr. Loo: To be SC President, you have to get the votes of the younger years…assuming all of you have the same number of friends. Because the Year Sixes will be leaving next Year anyway…and will probably vote for the prettiest…
Jeremias: Later they gay man…
Mr. Loo: I’ve gone to Kaoshiung with those guys…if anything they are undersexed…
Ah…naughty naughty.
Aaaaaaaaaaand right after that. We proved dealing cards was for noobs.
And being noobs ourselves when failing to gank.
I actually managed to get some work done.
I realized for some time that Nat has Jeremias-ed my assignment. Oh dear. *droops*
And sometimes you really don’t feel the drive to do your Journalistic assignment of which only comprises borrowing somebody else’s pictures and arranging it to look pretty.
But that’s not the point.
The point is that they are arranging this (probably awesome) 2 day 1 night camp involving all the Journalism members which I can’t go to owing to either OBS or IRP.
But that’s not the point either.
Maybe it’s the fact that we had no session and I had no idea, and that we “might” have a session next week.
Yes. Suggestive.

No comments: