Sunday, October 9, 2011

Every Teardrop Like A Waterfall

Life sucks. Truly.
And then those random moments that brighten your day are snuffed out…like a light.
And people wonder why I don’t like happy endings.
It’s never a good sign when you have a test first thing in the morning.
At least it was a little less challenging than the last one.
(and you know what they always say when you think something in question is easier than expected…)
Oh well. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
But everything was easier. Really. *whines*
Floorball…under the blazing sun.
And three rather imbalanced teams. Guess what happened when my team had two pro players.
Doing commentaries under REALLY HOT weather JUST after playing two games in a row=not fun.
Tiong trying to diss PS all the while lor N1
And Jit…I dunno. TACKLING PS?
Poor PS.
*can I like, abort here? Now?*
YES I CAN THIS IS MY blog dammit.
*stomps off petulantly*
(oh no, it’s OK, please don’t cry I hate it when you cry…)

No comments: