Saturday, October 8, 2011

Viva La Vida

OMG LOL.
Yea.
SIMIN SO CUTE
Usually what I hear at the start of the day.
During mentoring there was mugging.
Tiong bitching.
I is disappoint.
JOBEAT.
Yea. The occasional attack that prevents one from ever being off the virtual hook.
But some of the music is soo naise. :D
Not that the…um…short revision made anything better.
Ms. Wong remembered children’s day YAY.
LET US ALL HOLD HANDS AND SING
Sorry. The childishness of it got too my mind.
THAT’S A GOOD SIGN
*Here we go again*
After being depressed by screwing up the in-class we were treated to sweet…sticky…tending to drop off easily…lollipops.
I LIKE
Keep it down down there, will you, I’m trying to talk here.
SCREW YOU
Whatever, man. Ms Li let us off early as a “children’s day gift”
(so…for Mr. Loo, EVERYDAY WE’RE SHUFFLIN’)
That didn’t come out the way it did, but HELL YEAH.
Now if only she had let it be an Assignment as a gift.
And then…END OF ALL LESSONS SO LET’S PARTY.
Hey, give Mr. Loo a little credit pl0x.
Mr. Loo: Eh Jeremias…did you study for the Math test?
Jeremias: Not…one…bit?
Mr. Loo: Wow. (beat) You did pretty well, then.
Always the tone of APPROPRIATE surprise.
This split personality thing is beginning to bug me out. Hang on for a moment while I administer proper punishment.
*cue random beating and cries of pain*
That sounded fairly S&M fun, but all will be fine from here on, I’m sure.
In any case, Math was so. Freaking. Hilarious.
Mr. Loo: Jeremias are you paying attention? Where are your notes???
Jeremias: Ohoherm…did you put them on e-space?
Mr. Loo: *Dramatic facepalm* of course I did, Jeremias, I had to waste 5 minutes of my life to log on and check that it was even there. So where are your notes?
Jeremias: …still on e-space.
Mr. Loo: …*chucks red marker at him*
Jeremias: Ow.
Mr. Loo: Pick it up
*Jeremias bends over to pick up marker, and when he turns to return the marker Mr. Loo promptly…throws another marker*
Mr. Loo: Pick that one up, too.
Jeremias: *with LOLwut expression* *tries to return markers*
Mr. Loo: today my left hand tired, pass it to my right hand, man.
Just an average day in the life of two frenemies.
ROFL.
Jeremias: so…erm…a hundred divided by 60 gives fifty cents…
Mr. Loo: A hundred divided by…Everyone, I present to you…the pride of GEP
Oh yes he is.
Like a bossLen.
And then you realize that there were…too many spoilt votes. WTH man.
An hour to buy balls.
What a good waste of time.
At least we got something achieved today. XD.
Straightened things out a little as well.
A good conclusion, so to speak.
And WE DREW PRI SCHOOL KIDS :O
A good day.

No comments: