Thursday, October 6, 2011

Champagne Showers

My research has shown that…this venture may take much more out of me than I had hoped.
And I might just be dabbling in something that is pretty much out of my depth.
I mean, just how many teenagers…
Nevermind.
I like the challenge.
XD
English. :D
Essay Test. D:
Easy questions. :D
TOO MANY easy questions D:
Talk about mood whiplash.
And then Young Joo’s essays.
Ms. Koo: Mr. Chin likes his essay because…although the level of English is not that high, his ideas are always amusing enough…
Ah.
Quiet moment.
Everyone thinks Claire is emo.
Oh well.
Thankfully two people have not completed the test. Which might or not increase the papers’ likelihood of entering a shredder for the better of all of us.
Lucky Raphael.
We learnt how to shade an OMS for an hour today. YAY.
And that after a couple couple years of using mechanical pencils they are afraid we will poke holes in the paper.
This feels short.
That’s probably because it is.
And then, after tomorrow, week 5.
May we all survive it. D:

No comments: