Saturday, October 16, 2010

TO ARMS

I am running into writer’s block. And it seems that pushing isn’t working.
Either that, or I’m just too lazy. Or too busy. Whatever. Many things to worry about these days. :O
Watching more and more TV FTW.
Let’s just round up the past few days in a few sentences.
Thursday was awesome. Both teachers absent, just one relief teacher. One fun relief teacher. Result: Colonisation of Student Lounge since…say, 9 am. WOOTZ
Observation: Galen REALLY looks like a Chinamen without his glasses. An old, wizened Chinaman.
Observation: The world REALLY does revolve around me. Or, to be more accurate, the luck. XD I foresee Galen aiming to sit in front of me the next time he plays cards.
In any case, there was LOTS of playing Bridge over two days. Perhaps too much for out own good.
And of course, there was too much retarded-ness from Bryan. For HIS own good.
Jit: You want me to throw these cards in your face?
But then again, the way he threw the cards right in Bryan’s face were really fun to see. Like PIU.
Jit: sthsthsth PIU PIU PIU
Retarded sound effects maker.
Also, I have managed to scare a person witless upon first sight
Me: Clarice I’m here to poke you!
Clarice: Oh no poke Yang Qian she’s more fun to poke
Me: OK *walks over and makes to poke her*
Yang Qian: Ah no no no don’t poke me ARGH!
Subsequently we were walking about the class in a retarded kind of cha-cha where I just keep moving forward. While she was holding magazines and tables to block me. :O
Incidently, :O was the reaction of everyone, who unanimously agreed that Jit’s pedo look is just so much more….pedo. :P
Candice: Right before Oral he just turned around and pedoed me! :O traumatizing
Then later when YQ saw me at the bus stop she turned tail and walked the opposite direction. Galen was SO amused. Bad bad counselor.

No comments: