Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WALALALALALALALA

After a few days of writing fanfiction (Interestingly, I have been able to keep it up, as well as my overall mental wellbeing despite the apparent lack of notebook. :O. Not that the Chapter titles would mean anything anyway XD) and…I dunno, rushing a 2000-word essay, it has come to my attention that I have been blogging very little meaningfully. Which is bad because my memory doesn’t exactly stretch for more than a day especially. Still. Here I am.
I have realized that I am failing. In Chinse. Which is bad because I am still hoping to get at least an A- if things can go well. Or not. :O Interestingly, I happen to be doing well in Biology, which I have occasionally failed badly before. I guess it’s that something out there called the circle of life. Or knowledge or something. Whatever. NUUU I like languages. And doing well in all other respects. But I like doing well in languages. 
Must gogogo in final examinations is all. But that really isn’t encouragement because I am playing too much bridge, hearts or anything card-related while watching other people mugging, which isn’t doing anything much for my confidence.
Anyway, that is why I have decided to kind of cheer myself up by continuing the Who wants to be a Dollaraire. More on that later.
Today was a long and boring day. Or, to be more appropriate, Physics was a long and boring lesson where I wrote most of my fanfic and listened to most of my music.
Megamind sounds so cute.
Still. There was much merrymaking during chemistry…or not. Maybe there was more merry making yesterday…or not. Two or nots does not a yes make. And the third not wasn’t counted. At least I managed to get a full marks for Chemistry, which has been kind of troubling of late. The revision questions helped indeed. :D
Anyway. We were…I dunno. Doing nothing. Or something. Maybe more revision. Going through practical. Not really sure about that, except everyone has been getting better marks these few days. A good sign. XD
Crossing my fingers to get through to SMP. SO that I have a BIG excuse to use LOTS of computer or something.
Argh I am resisting the urge to play games but just letting the urge surge through. Consequently, my Alt and Tab buttons are VERY clean. XD
In any case, there was much playing of cards in the last one and a half hour. Add that to the fact that Mr. Tan lost his voice, and I shall not mention anything further :X
I am pleased to know that dance music does not affect my writing.
Mr. Yee was having much learning experiences in our class.
*stares at Nicole in one of her…possessed moments* This is one the problems of having too many boys in the class
(Incidentally, we were telling Ms Teh about how her netballers were going crazy. Bad.)
And today he was making us do a paper and laughing evilly at especial moments. (Damn when can you draw a cute turtle on Nat’s face :O)
Mr. Yee, use your massaging skills for good XD.
*I pass him my earphones*Eh connected to hand phone? Eeyer I wanted to listen also…
On a side note, I didn’t say when later was. It could be tomorrow. But now we have to address a most important question: Who killed Captain Alec?

No comments: