Tuesday, October 5, 2010

King of Hearts

I have come to the conclusion that my chapters seem to be anemic indeed in word count. Well, compared to above average pieces in Fanfiction.net
But today isn’t exactly about my boredom relieving fanfiction today. Although it is good to post about it on days where there are nothing better to post about.
Just yesterday I came face-to-face with the terrifying force called The Young Joo. (and do you have a Younger Joo?) It seems only the Mongolian power is enough to contain him.
Funnily enough, he ran and ran and dribbled and dribbled and failed to score. Sigh
So James was kicking the ball near our goal, and Galen, who was on his team, was going JA-ME-SI, JA-ME-SI!
Distracting your own teams mates is such a great idea.
Maybe I might just play minecraft one day, and try to build a computer that can let me play minecraft. The idea of fighting a monster while playing minecraft is just awesome. But after I’m done with that WTFBBQ Phantasmagoria. (Shocking as it maybe, this one has nothing to do with Alice)
Quite the only significant thing yesterday, other than Mr. Yeo taking us for physics. Awesome-ness.
So. Today was a bad day.
Mr. Wong was playing nice videos. So nice.
I am being constantly sidetracked by random nice Alice in Wonderland fanfictions. Although you know the weird just get weirder when the March Hare begins to speak random Japanese as ordered by a…hare doll. *ahem*
Anyway. Chinese test was OK, except for the easy questions. Contradicting myself is fun.
Argh. Random ramblings from notebook withdrawal.
Chemistry was quite a lesson in magic making. I shall stop here to prevent further havoc from being caused.
My blog posts are just getting shorter and shorter. Yes, I’ve commented on that for the…I-can’t-really-count-time, but yes. It’s a fact. So many lines and random spacing between them.
I hate it when they call Alyce Alice despite the fact that it’s JUST ONE FREAKING LETTER.
Ming Wei is bored. Was bored. As we were all during Chinese culture. At least it IS an improvement. Why couldn’t we have had this teacher before?
I need to keep writing.

No comments: