Sunday, October 10, 2010

Usher me

Friday was a day of totally intellectual discussions.
Namely, I was being a retard.
I really can’t remember Bio. But there were some wise words. Which I shouldn’t be bothering about until next year, hopefully.
And then Ms Lee mentions it again during mentoring about people being not sure about what they want to major in. :O
I have realized, once again, how important to one is a 20 cent coin. Or $1 coin, which can also buy me a cookie. COOKIE RAHH.
Anyway.. Let’s skip thru all the boring stuff, like me finishing the music test in 30 minutes (:P hopefully all correct)…
Dr. Wong: Such an encouragement to your friends!
Oh well. What can I say?
Anyway. I have skipped everything boring to like my first CIP. XD
I totally dig why Ming Wei is *ahem*pedo*ahem*, with referral to his amazing topical presentation and his eagerness to be at Pei Tong with us. But the kids are just…so cute! XD
In any case, it was a relief to earn 2 hours of CIp for just playing..Blow Wind blow with the kids. And talking with J. Tan.
By the way, kids, I must warn you NOT to watch F1 races. It is a VERY bad example to all future drivers, because
1. They are like going…no less than 100 km/h?
2. Cutting into other’s lanes without waving. flashing their lights, whatever,
3. And worst of all, they are driving in bus lanes.
Aiyah. Tsktsk.
So we were having an engaging discussion about Alice in Wonderland, of which I am currently VERY obsessed about.
Ming Wei: Writing fan fic about alice is like…writing fanfiction for a 1960’s manga!
Me: But Alice dates further than that
OK well that wasn’t really the point.
J.Tan: I don’t see the point of writing fanfiction for Alice…it was supposed to be a…book on mathematics or Alice, innocent fairytale book for children, before modern day people twisted it into…ramblings of a mad person.
Me: Of course it WAS meant to be the ramblings of a mad person, it’s just that no one had realized it yet. And that’s obviously more fun.
J.Tan: Parents don’t tell children who are to bed reading Alice and telling them it’s the ramblings of a mad person!
Me: Well of course not; that’s the impression you want to give them when they’re still young and impressionable. Later on, you will introduce them to the evils of the world’s society, and the evils of Alice.
J.Tan: But that’s…destroying their childhood!
Me: And that’s…the FUN! :D
J.Tan: -.-
Me: Reverend Charles’Dodgson has this encyclopedia entry which says he enjoyed his trips with the three young girls of the Liddell family. Suggestive.
J.Tan: But he’s not a Catholic priest, he’s a mathematician
Me: Well, he’s BOTH a Reverend and a mathematician.
J.Tan: Do you get what I’m talking about?
Me:…No…
J.Tan: Catholic priests are pedophiles!
Which was how we touched on Ming Wei’s evident Lolicon (e: Why didn’t you let him come?! It would have been so fun!) and then sexuality evident on other Singaporeans. Such as certain girls filmed having lesbian sex.
J.Tan: so Mr. Wong looked at Audrey and Andrea, and Rania and Mio Jing, and remarked, I really hope that does not happen in our school.
:X
Dh for SC Pres next next yr FTW XD

No comments: