Monday, March 22, 2010

Term 2...dundundundun

YAY END OF HOLIDAYS=MUST BLOG=WIN
Let’s start from the very beginning of the day.
Ms. Bay is still being as sarcastic as ever. Really annoying.
“You should have been doing it throughout the term and not have been rushing it only during the holidays.”
Yea whatever I say to screw with that YOU KNOW HOW MANY THINGS CAME BETWEEN WTH. SO TOO BAD about your reading journal. Ignoring the fact that I passed it up.
Ms. Bay: You can treat it as homework and write less than the allotted word count…
Jit Wu: NOOOOOOOO
And n0pE no one really bothered to write narratives for this Claire WUT DYA EXPECT YOU K OW HOW MUCH BRAIN POWER GOES INTO NARRATIVES?
:( Why are we having Sprechstimme in our opera that sounds really sucky I have no idea what Raphael is going to come up with ZZT
I realized it was probably good advice not to put me Jit and DH together because we usually end up talking crap at the back together. Mostly involving crack, DH’s Highness, and the various sexual fantasies of random people.
OH NO WINNIE AND IAN CAME INTODAY TO STEAL MY NETBOOK. Dunno to take random picture of what using my netbook’s camera and posting some picture on Facebook EH U PPL GOT IPHONE FOR WHAT HUH in order to prove some random piece of crap. Which reminds me to wonder about what our class s doing for CyberWellness… (Here’s a hint: seems like nothing)
YAY conformity should be adhered to by reading the Bible in hotels if you’re a Buddhist.
Chinese was hell. Well not really. I shall maintain it was YY’s fault for talking too much. After all he was the one who got shouted at not my problem…
Like after WJ shouted we observed a 10 minute silence in memorium of…I dunno. The loss of YY’s talking ability.
SRSLY PE IS GAY :( WHAT IS THE LOGIC OF SHUTTLE RUN AFTER 2.4KM RUN HUH?
THENTHEN ANSEL THE SMARTASS ANYHOW DO WARMUPS FORCE US ALL DO AGAIN
I dunno WTS Sooraj doing for his Physics projectile project the last time I saw it SERIOUSLY looked like a catapult that children use to hit birds
Roy: I and Wei Zhang did something which worked then Sooraj said it didn’t and destroyed it.
YEA RIGHT

No comments: