Sunday, March 21, 2010

For one more Day

MAN THIS IS FREAKING DUMB WHY CAN’T MICROSOFT WORD REGISTER MY FREAKING BLOG? IT’S AWESOME OK YOU AMERICAN NOOBS.
OK. Rants about Bill Gates and his minions aside, other than the fact that I want to gloat and say HAHA YOU’RE NOT THE RICHEST GUY IN THE WORLD ANYMORE BY HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in his face, I seem to recall wanting to blog about the other half of the day but then too many things are coming in between such as STUPID OPERA WE’RE SCREENING IN A MONTH WE ARE SO SCREWED OMG.
And now I find myself before the computer with nothing to do whatsoever besides waiting for Claire to come online and Galen to come out of comatose. That guy is fantastic I mean every time you call his phone YOU GET NO RESPONSE and the ONLY TIME he is responsive is when…he wants to talk with you.
:( Ian abandoned me for 8 hours I know you’re sorry BUT YOU KNOW HOW BAD TRIGO WAS?!
In opera we are doing everything out of order…and to be achieved in around ten times the speed operas are usually done. Of course, that’s because we are probably going to do a crap job but don’t tell Claire or she’ll…I dunno. Do something.
I feel so unoriginal, koping everything from YouTube and ABRSM exam pieces. Other than the fact that it’s probably the right way to do it.
Me: I read the Bible whenever I go to a hotel.
Byorn: ??WHY??
Me: Because I’m Buddhist. *keeps a straight face*
Byorn: HUH?! HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?!
Yay non sequitor FTW
And too many children are helping their mothers give birth. Of course, it depends also on the way you see this sentence.
Yea I haven’t forgotten about wanting to tell you about the second half of SSEF day but I suddenly realized too much of the actually funny stuff was…a little racist. So there. Too bad. But I CAN tell you our physics projectile launcher looks awesome. WE ARE GONNA GET >9000 for creativity, or as Ansel would say…
Hmm. What would he say?
:( Not much to blog about because I haven’t been going out and have been spending too much time on too much homework which the teachers just decided to give us because of the convenience that we HAppEN to stay at home the whole day for three days. ACTUALLY IT’S TWO AND A LITTLE DAYS STUPID SSEF CAME IN THE MIDDLE SO NICE RIGHT.
OK. Awaiting the end of V for Vendetta
Er…no scratch that. I think I meant end of e-learning week two. Adieus…

No comments: