Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How to be a pro runner

Yea man first game with a human. As in really with.
Ur probably know what I am talking about. Or not.
NUU today was like so fking screwed up our physics launcher…failed. I think. Because I decided to be nice to Dr. Pek who was always so nice to me during his 2 hour lessons.
But anyway phew today was like close almost got GG-ed by a higher-up personnel. (no it’s not THE ONE YOU ARE THINKING OF he doesn’t deserve such a nice title).
Anyway. Good news before the bad. I GOT FULL MARKS FOR PHYSCIS TEST WOOT(OKOK I know it’s nothing to brag about I mean the test was so fking simple BUT EGOING IS FUN XD)
OH dear my post number going to shoot up like mad tomorrow a bunch of over-eager year ones are going to type thousands of random stuff on my blog all in the name of Cyber-Wellness and (GASP) at my suggestion to APS. But as you know I’m SUCH a nice person…
Not sure what Galen coming up with. Some powered up thing that shoots 3 meters with the ball holder not properly positioned.
YAY biology was slack all the way Mr. Lee is also such a nice teacher I mean he came behind me and saw the computer at some random unrelated webpage and said VGd doing extra research. But he but short the lesson by about half an hour due to our moaning XD.
But oh noes I have a…erm…bio worksheet to do now. I guess it’s win some lose some.
OMG pictures of me are being circulated by our paparazzo who happens to be one of the only three people who are able to launch my awesome plant properly. But I probably should have expected that. Bleaurgh.
Math was boring as usual.
Oh and we saw Ms. Lee at the Vivace concert O.o NEVER knew she had such interests. And who promptly disappeared at the beginning of Blue Danube.
To quote Jit, on Tseren’s amazing archery skills:
He will pull down a tree trunk, strip its branches to be a bow string, and grab a nearby pillar. Then he will shot some huge missile.
I just realized that CRAP IT IS ACTUALLY AN ALBUM NUUUU

No comments: