Monday, March 29, 2010

Short posts FTW

NUV stupid Ji go run away before I could slap you. Or maybe I could make you dwell upon how hard I COULD have slapped you. Probably because the judges were being so insistent about having to hear sound effects and all.
Anyway. Thursday…was weirdly interesting. Probably because of the Opera discussion. Here’s me crossing my fingers and hope we don’t screw it up or something similar. I’m guessing the something similar will happen. But still. Wondering how to choreograph an uncertain number of people to dance some random piece of crap to the Pirates of the Carribean Theme song. Yao Rui was just there suaning everyone with his piano skills moste awesomme and distracting Claire while trying to teach Galen and Raphael some fking difficult to sing aria.
FKING BRYAN WTF GO FKING LOSE MY CHEM MINDMAP MAKE ME HAVE TO FKING CHASE YOU> AND THEN AIK WEE> AND THEN YOU. WTCRAP. CAN AT LEAST TAKE BACK TO ME AFTER FINISH USING RIGHT. FK YOU WAIT TILL I FIND A COCKCORKSCREW.
Or nvm I can just beat up Sooraj for not having it.
LOL chem. Was brilliant. Some Awesome Ms Teh quotes:
*to Joshua Park who was disturbing Jazlene
“Eh dun disturb her…later she THROW YOUR BAG INTO THE POND
Man GG I think Yong Jen probably still remembers
*Ask James question
*sees him smiling or something. Personally I think it is the…overabundance of pink all over the paper..
*takes paper and looks at it
Ms. Teh: RANIA!
Class: OH!...
Ms. Teh: James…don’t you know Rania is VERY close to Tae Jin?
Yea man later Tae Jin go punch him up.
NOO HOLY SCREW FORGETTING EVERYTHING. Except that Physics test was like comparatively easy, and that Roy was pro in presenting, and Vivace concert was like obviously much better than last year (but isn’t it vivace? Why Dr. Wong go compose such an emo song to put in the middle of it all? And WTF s the entire idea of clapping and cheering at random places?)
OK. Well. Freezing chess pieces is fun. But the graphics are stupid. I mean…frozen with a puddle of blood?

No comments: