Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'll NEVER hit 303 posts at this rate

DOTA-ing
Well. Not actually or I wouldn’t be writing this post in the first place. But I HAVE recently picked up DOTA. Would be addicting if I could just win the AI on Easy mode.
Hang on. That is probably the thing that makes most games addicting in the first place. Especially when you ALMOST win…
That feeling really sucks. Anyway. No other way to spend our wonderful physics lessons.
But I realized that my grades are almost dropping. Perhaps I should at least pay SOME attention.
On the other hand, who cares. Too many projects to do, too little time to spare, too many things to care about.
Let me list thee ways/projects:
1) Bio project – aiyah who cares I just did everything almost complete except for pictures WOOT
2) Chinese presentation – Er…just crossing my fingers and hoping that Jit can talk well. Hopefully.
3) Music project – Screw haven’t even started. Or known how to start
4) Math project – just realized that…no instructions given. OK then…
5) Physics project – I kinda dunno how to start. Afraid that it would probably fail like last year :(
6) English project – Probably going to leave it till forever…then rush in one day. As I always do.
Uh oh why do I have six projects due. Doesn’t sound good. And I though I had like eliminated two or something.
Stupid Ian go oversleep until one WTcrap WHY DO YOU GET 5 MORE HOURS OF SLEEP THAN ME HUH. Leave me to emo by myself for two hours again summore. IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT.
Bleh Shreayas is like in Australia for half a month leaving me with nothing to post about except me learning DOTA the moment he left.
School is like getting retarded all the stupid homework and don’t even get me started on LSH. ~Wan go to sleep~ during her lesson but I colonized three tables.
Ms Li is getting on my nerves. But to screw with her new sitting arrangement. I AM THE NEW MONGOL KHAN WOOT 3 tables and one pillow bag
Dao Han likes to talk a lot of crap. Maybe one day I might post all his fat jokes.
And sick jokes.
And MY fat jokes.
You get the idea. I’m still waiting for Mr. Lim to trip on the track/hall stairs
Stephen King is a bastich. I’m just saying.
I WANNA WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND WITH CLASSMATES :’(
Bleh
Tie this up for now. Busy Dark Days

No comments: