Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nom d'om

NUUU was supposed to post this on like Wednesday but NSC made me come home so late and do homework until so fking late at night.
Nvr mind. Shall post three posts in a row. XD.
OK actually Wednesday was totally bull**** mainly the only thing I remember is Ms. Li bitching to us about her having to do everything for the stupid CyberWellness Week which s like basically useless I mean HOW MANY WEEKS OF WORK FOR 45 MINUTES OF ACTIVITY?! Totally doesn’t make efficient sense I tell you Wtcrap.
Oh, and Ms. Li somehow made Jazlene emo O.o.
Yea Chinese was like so awesome I should probably learn to talk louder for stuff that I’m actually not interested in everyone seems to have started to noticing I let my voice wander to unknown domains when I do some presentations. But back to the original topic Ansel was SO EPIC he borrowed my (OK yea IT IS MINE NOW NOT MY BRO’s OK?) netbook and was like typing and clicking for about 5 minutes so I was O.o-ing at him and wondering why he taking so long to set up (dreamweaver ppt maybe? OMG) then we saw a presentation of…OMG SO MANY FKING WORDS WTH. Then he was like skipping all the funny names of the fishes except for the…erm…for lack of less funny description, the big-headed fish and grass fish. Then when he got to the last slide, we saw that the text…overshot the slide. And when he ended the presentation, we saw that it…overshot the slide capacity by twice. AND when he closed the PowerPoint programme, we saw this Baidu page which HAPPENED to be of the same topic…and with huge highlighted sections O.o PRONESS. XD
Math was…randomly talking to jit about rubbish. As usual.
English was…Bleh. DUN RMBR NOR DO I WANT TO. XD
Yea then NSC workshop. Which was retarded to start with cos like Justin thought in front of GO so I also thought in front of GO then N1 we’re actually taking public bus man no special bus for us so we gotta go to the first floor. :( teachers also should come a bit more on time *hinthint*
Then on the bus Ms. Lee was like “not that I’m pressurizing you, but you should do better than last year’s team…because it’s expected of our school!” (Yes and we bitched to the judges about this XD) and going on how much she hated seeing my netbook everywhere EH TOO BAD LIVE WITH IT.
Well the judges were fun, waved to an old friend, did a (kindof) remake of whatever got me into this team, planning to lose to SOTA in NSC, redoing 3…no four times because Ji Hyun swore luckily no one else was in there and HEY I thought there was censoring, hearing the judges…erm…for lack of less offensive word, bitching about one of our seniors swearing too much, feeling ego cos they said we were better than last year’s batch (I was like WE’RE MORE ENTHU). Yea. That pretty much sums up NSC.
(Oh noes I wonders what Justin has sent me)
Yea then wandered about Science centre, then walked to JE MRT discussing the usage of F*** and the chancing upon its display. Then when I reached dover wasted time and effort walking in another direction !@#$%^&* man.

No comments: