Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day Too

WTF MAN NICE ONE MSN just decided to SCREW UP and everyone is not appearing online to everyone WOOT.
Today was Hell.
Well. Not really. ~I FAIL AT JUMPING~ but I am honored to have required the help of THE Lim Jeck and He was willing to help. Killing is much more of my cup of tea anyway. Hopskipjump and the Only Level is DUMB.
Shreyas: Hey…stop SMS-ing in class
Claire *smiles innocently*
Shreyas: Mentor-rep some more…
Jazlene: O.o What about YH?!
Shreyas: *Looks really surprised or something similar* er…YH is not a mentor rep…different conditions.
Yea I am AWESOME those who know me/ex-204-ers probably know what is happening…
Bleh Dr. Pek CHIONING revision questions…and Mr. Lee CHIONGING notes and depriving us of our breaks as usual… And as usual I have decided to carry out various less than authorized activities with some of my classmates. More like shady business dealings. Best not to say more XD might make my personal hell more hell than it can be than my not-too-personal earth.
LOL LSH short-term memory or sth.
LSH: Where is ur Assignment B?
Me: ? I handed up?
LSH: I don’t have it…go check
AFTER CHECKING
Me: Yea I have it…and it’s marked…
LSH: Oh erm OK…
That Joshua Park spastic or something shrieking unimaginable utterations while preparing for Bio quiz man. And DH was like giving damn good descriptions for CLAIRE’S random utterations…
I fear for our Math project. And our Physics project. And our Chinese project.
Hang on.
Replace all “our” with “my”

No comments: