Monday, September 19, 2011

Fireflies

Somewhere along the blogging of Thursday I kind of gave up.
Add that to the fact that I will never admit that Friday is a song of any kind, just like a couple of other billion people in the world. Not that it is, and not that this is relevant, but I’m just saying, after Jeremias has got into an annoying propensity to type lyrics in my calculator.
Physics practical. Bah.
Magnet. OMFWTFBBQ HTH do you pull this shit apart.
Jacking DH’s retort stands.
DH: WTF?
In an aside that I recalled randomly…
Mr. Loo: There was this brilliant student who came in in Year 3. Ten his classmates told him that…WTH means water hose. And WTF meant waterfall. Soon enough he realized something was wrong, because his friends weren’t exactly using them in the context that they were “meant” to be.
And on the topic of making friends…
Me: Jit. Go (do something)
DH: You know, I’ve been wondering for a long time…how did you and Jit become friends.
(that actually made me think for all of two seconds. Then I ignored it because my job today was really not to do too much bullshitting. I had a partner for that)
Galen: I’ve…always wanted to ask that too…
Jit: Same class lah, duh~ like how you and Teck Chye became friends right
DH: Oh, and how you (galen) and YY became friends right…
Galen: Wait…we ARE friends?
*is shocked by the revelation*
*remembers him trying to rape J. Lau*
*maybe not*
Jit: OK time to look for ppl with results the same as ours and copy answers.
See. So efficient.
Stupid clock overtime make me miss 04’s presentations.
Then again, when the questioning was about 10-15 min long without me around there wasn’t probably the need for all the hurry.
Ian: …Roommate, troll, boyfriend…ALSO TROLL
Meh SORRWEE. It wasn’t my fault Ms. Bay extended upon my ONE question.
Anyway. 30 minutes late for Math as a result. Jeremias was disappointed that I actually turned up at last.
Jeremias: OK Math GCT let me copy KTHX
Yup. Very disappointed.
Later…
Jeremias: ARGH HOW TO DO
Mr. Loo: It is a joy to see you work, Jeremias. It makes me feel so much better about myself.
I bet it does.
Jeremias: Hey Shreyas can lend me Yao Rui’s assignment?
Shreyas: How can I trust you with 1, 2,3 Assignments, when you can’t even handle ONE?
We have a term for when you borrow someone else’s assignment, and it turns up not handed up half a month later.
Shreyas: You’d better NOT Jeremias it, DUDE
Heehee. Once a Jeremias, always a…lot of people.
English Presentation…was good. Except the part where I forgot to ask all my questions dammit.
Joshua: Eh if can “kill” Jeremias…big catch man!
Nah. Indian too boss.
Shreyas: Hey! Sleepy head back there?
Shreyas: You! Yes, you the one who is hurriedly typing on your laptop. Could you close that? Thanks.
Badass dude. But, I just couldn’t let that slide without one-upping it, could I.
Chen Ge (i.e. the one who was owned by Shreyas)’s group member *looks at slide. For a VERY long time*
Me: So…are we supposed to wait for you, or do we read the slides ourselves?
For the Evulz.
And then, missing slide. Oh the horror.
Apparently the Journalism Club has planned a camp. And they are going to have to chase Mr. Chin for it. Hmm.

No comments: