Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Like a Boss

Da first thing that happened today:
(OK not really but it was so awesome we’ll just skip ahead to that for the moment)
Mr. Loo: OK hey guys I think we’vebeen going too fast so today I’m canceling Math lesson O BTW please take the notes Mr. Cheong wants ur to take KTHXBAI
WOOT
OK back to less interesting stuff. Such as the speeches of who will be leading the bridge between the Students and the One Up Their…nevermind.
Anyway. I bet they set the order such that we could observe the interesting zig-zag formation. The OBVIOUS zig-zag.
Followed by Galen holding a pigeon at crotch level (which the year ones found funny for some reason. I can’t figure out why a bird would cause so much furore) , and Justin pretty much cementing his position as the middle finger guy, they weren’t all as great as I thought. I mean, Galen could have avoided needing an emergency space-filler.
Galen: *momentous pause*
Me: *N1 smartass forgot ur lines right* starts clapping loudly with a coupla others.
Yea. Boring stuff, right?
DH: The master should have said, Disciple, stop smoking of the weed. You holding the very important thing. BUT I BET YOU IT ALIVE! If you can prove me it DEAD you good!
Yep.
Justin…WHY THE MIDDLE FINGER BLARFURGNARGH
Ok. Math. Wait…
I always liked Bio. And I like Franken Fran.
Um…fruit fly + fruit fly= HEAD?!
Now put it in a human context…
And then imagine octuplets… (actually How in the world would those be OCTUPLETS)
TADA.
Dr. Low: Hey…Don’t be gross!
(Shit my bio assignments ARGH)
Random side note: Cyrus’ fists are ball-seekers
Jit: I was just walking by, then you stretched and HIT MY BALLS HTH is that an accident?
Galen: Yea man I knew it you…
Yep. I’m starting to not remember Chemistry. Except it was good not to have Chemistry test on that day.
Perhaps it’s good that way. And then some.
GG Chinese test pwned so bad. Our highest is probably other classes’ average.
The AAP was actually good. Just that our class a bit overloaded. 2 times the number of students in a normal class.
AND I LOVE DA JUDGES.
SLAP THEM WITH A FISH (like a boss)

No comments: