Friday, September 23, 2011

International Love

We had a good Chinese lesson. Amazingly everyone did what they were supposed to do mainly because they couldn’t be bothered to do anything else.
An hour of newspaper reading was in order. WJ even helped us through it. Sweet.
NEWS FLASH: NEUTRINOS TRAVELING FASTER THAN LIGHT :O
I can’t really see the relevance but what the heck. Let it not be me to deny you the knowledge that neutrinos can win races with photons.
Ooh Press Conference.
Yea. That aside, PE was pretty hectic. And much like boring football matches, the score line went 1-0 0-0 1-0.
I say the fact that my team managed to do well is the omnipresence of Jeremias. XD.
Colour divide much. Just saying.
With $4 to spend on something…I felt stupid enough buying two identical bottles of chrysamthemum. But a voucher’s a voucher. And so is a baby tigger with its “shirt” gone
PS: I want the shirt *puts it on his over-undersized teddy bear*
We are a funny class of people
Buuuuut any way. About the fact that Ms. Li started bitching at the lot of us for…(surprise, it’s not the possibly damaged furniture or the state of the classroom or the people in PE attire!) being us. Oh well. I guess it’s probably that time of the month.
Chem test was forgivingly simple. It forgave me for not bothering to study much, except for parts which studying wouldn’t actually have helped. Much. ORGANIC GROUPS AGAIN WTS. And WTH did that bonus question mean?
(and waterhose did that bonus question even mean?)
Yes…contextual differences.
And as my Journalism article which is due draws ever nearer (I hear gasps of sock and surprise at the “due” word) I find that it gets increasingly hard to try and worry about it when there isn’t…ooh shiny.
Yes. This is looking really short but what the hey.

No comments: